Xbox 360 12 month Card $40 & Gold Kit $55 Free S/H through CAGrabber @ AtomicPark.com

retail sucks

CAGiversary!
Feedback
33 (100%)
You must through the "AtomicPark.com" link on CAGrabber/Pricegrabber, because on the site itself it comes up as $49+.

Free Super Saver Shipping 6-10 shipping, or $2.99 for 4-6 shipping.

Taxes apply in Wisconsin.

12 month card:

http://cheapassgamer.pricegrabber.com/search_getprod.php/masterid=15180780/

Gold Kit: Bankshot Billiards, Xbox 360 Headset, $20 Xbox 360 Game Rebate Coupon, & 200 Microsoft Points

http://cheapassgamer.pricegrabber.com/search_getprod.php/masterid=14067219/search=xbox+live+12+month

Oh, I bought a game there once and got it on the 6th shipping day. Not bad counting my stuff gets here later than most people's anyway.

[quote name='2Fast']Sounds good, especially since my subscription is about to run out. Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

No Problem, if I had a 360, :cry: , I'd be all over this one too.

AtomicPark.com is bad for having this one day, and not the next, so grab it while you can.

Not bad for the 12 Month kit either, getting the headset, 200 MP points, & the $20 coupon

[quote name='DT778']yup, already expired.[/QUOTE]

Is the headset & 200 MP points worth the extra $15? And are they the same set MS sells for $20 separately?

Yes the headset is the same 20.00 one, and 200 points = 2.50...the deal would be VERY solid if the 20.00 rebate wasn't expired.

[quote name='seanr1221']Yes the headset is the same 20.00 one, and 200 points = 2.50...the deal would be VERY solid if the 20.00 rebate wasn't expired.[/QUOTE]

Yep, the $20 coupon being expired sucks, but since your getting an extra $20 headset for $13 that's not bad. It never hurts to have an extra for down the road.

Also, couldn't a friend use the extra headset, for example in a split screen "online" game of Halo 2 or Star Wars Battlefront 2, and etc?

Anyway, the 12 month for $40 with no tax & free shipping is definitely worth the it.

A friend can only use a second headset if he/she also is signed in with his/her own live account. If they just sign in as a guest, then it wont work :whistle2:/

Don't forget the Gold kit comes with Bankshot Billiards 2, which is a pretty good game of Pool. It's overpriced $15 in the Marketplace, so getting it with the kit is a good idea.

Yep, they did have these for regular Xbox at the same price, but they sold out awhile back, and never got them up on site again. I know some people luck up and find them for $20-30, but if not this X360 version for $40 shipped isn't bad.

Thanks for posting this. I picked up the Gold Kit. It will be nice having an extra headset on hand as well as getting Bankshot for free + 200 points (to pick up some new gamerpics or something). I already have a 12 month card lying around that I haven't used yet. But I figure I'm gonna have Live for most of the time I own my 360 so it will be worth getting these kinda deals in the long run.

The new boxes don't have the $20 rebate included, so these are brand new packages from Microsoft. I ordered one from Atomic Park recently, came in less than a week.

Yep, I plan on getting a 360 sometime and I only have 9 months left on my LIVE subscription. I really need to stack another couple 12 month cards onto my account.

UPDATE:

I got my kit in the mail yesterday but they debited my bank account twice!! :(

Did this happen to anyone else? I sent them an email but I don't expect to hear anything until Monday.

The 12 month subscription card is actually a little bit cheaper through Amazon.com even if you have to pay tax, as you can see through the link up top.

[quote name='seanr1221']A friend can only use a second headset if he/she also is signed in with his/her own live account. If they just sign in as a guest, then it wont work :whistle2:/[/QUOTE]

You buy a splitter at Radio Shack for $5 and plug both headsets into it. Then two ppl can talk and listen. This worked well with the original Xbox. Now that the 360 headset plugs are a little different, it might be tricky.

I bought from this website on 7/23 and still haven't recived my stuff. Chose free shipping.

What's really stupid is that I bought this before the day all those Live card for cheap threads were popping up. Damn

EDIT: As soon as I posted this message I checked the tracking info and my package has shipped.

bread's done
Back