Xbox 360 120GB Hard Drive giveaway!

Got rejected with this message

"Unfortunately the quota group which you qualify for is now full. Thank you for your time."

maybe next time :(

LOL @ the question in survey "how many video games have you purchased in the last 6 months".

I immediately thought "...I can't remember. Damn CAG."

Hope I win. My Hard Drive has been messing up lately.

And to BuddyLe, make your birthday date 1980. It says the quote is full when you put that your younger than 18.

didn't get it got the "Unfortunately the quota group which you qualify for is now full. Thank you for your time." message.

Oh well good luck.

[quote name='gordojones88']They asked for my social security number and bank account number.
I sure hope I win lots of money![/quote]
Did they seriously? Thats messed up I signed up bu never recieved and email, I didnt have to provide any of that info either..

i didn't do the gamer log thing because i don't play PC games....and i don't want anyone monitoring my stats unless I'm getting paid! (gomez peer does that i think)

I signed up, but the confirmation e-mail went to... well, a different e-mail. I have two, the one I signed up with and my regular one. Logged in earlier, saw it in my reg. addy, and had no idea what in the hell happened.

Random.

[quote name='smarkbran']Did they seriously? Thats messed up I signed up bu never recieved and email, I didnt have to provide any of that info either..[/quote]
picard-no-facepalm.jpg

after I filled it out it said "congrats, you've been entered to win the $250" - dammit I wanted to hope this was going to be legit.

Thanks OP! I was just thinking earlier today about the possibility of getting a 120gb HDD after listening to the CAGcast.

bread's done
Back