Xbox 360 $20 Rebate Redemption

OGHowie

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
I was wondering if anyone has used the $20 off any game that comes with the 12 month 360 live kit. If so, do we have to cut the proof of purchase from the box or is a photocopy acceptable?

[quote name='OGHowie']I was wondering if anyone has used the $20 off any game that comes with the 12 month 360 live kit. If so, do we have to cut the proof of purchase from the box or is a photocopy acceptable?[/QUOTE]

What? I ordered my subscription online using my 360. Does anyone know if I can get one of these rebates?

javery, the rebate comes in the box that you buy at the store. i got the 10 dollar one with the 3 monther and it was like a certificate. so you may have to buy in store to get the rebate.

Yeah, the new Xbox 360 version Live kits have the rebate. It actually becomes a really good deal if you can find one for less than $60.

If you pick it up with the $10 off Best Buy accessory coupon, it basically works out to a year of Xbox Live + 200 marketplace points + Bankshot Billiards + an extra Live headset for the grand total of $39.99 + tax + $.39 stamp to mail in the rebate.

I just cut the UPC off the back of one of the 360 games I'd already purchased and sent that in with the receipt and the certificate. Not a bad deal. But I believe that you must send in the actual UPC - doesn't sound like copies are accepted.

If your toys R us is closing you can pick up the 12 month kit for $44.99 after tax. Not bad especially since it comes with the $20 rebate too.

[quote name='specialk']javery, the rebate comes in the box that you buy at the store. i got the 10 dollar one with the 3 monther and it was like a certificate. so you may have to buy in store to get the rebate.[/QUOTE]

Wow that's weak. They should at least give you $20 worth of marketplace points for ordering online or something. So weak...

anyone get their rebates back yet? I'm about to send in 2 rebates but I really don't want to cut out the UPC. Ghost Recon and Burnout would look like ass with the missing UPC in the back.

[quote name='plastikpyro']anyone get their rebates back yet? I'm about to send in 2 rebates but I really don't want to cut out the UPC. Ghost Recon and Burnout would look like ass with the missing UPC in the back.[/QUOTE]

GRAW actually has one in its instruction manual.

[quote name='plastikpyro']good lookin out man. I really appreciate that tip. I'm gonna have to check the Burnout manual now.[/QUOTE]

No, prob.

I still haven't received my rebate for PD0 which I sent out over a month ago. Hopefully, it'll get here soon.

I got mine back about a month ago. Sent it out some time after christmas. And yes you have to cut out the UPC, says so right on the rebate.

bread's done
Back