Xbox 360 20GB HDD and 3 Month XBL Sub. $29.99

I may have to settle for this (if I get that Microcenter deal with a $50 gc), CC is out of stock on their 20gb HDD + controller for $40 deal.

Anyone have any idea how much longer this offer will last? I was thinking about picking up an arcade from Amazon, but I was planning on waiting a little while longer to increase the odds of getting a jasper. I'd hate to order it and then have the offer end before I can take advantage of the hard drive upgrade deal.

i ordered my arcade from dell using their 15% off coupon (new one should still work) and it was a jasper, got it last week =) so if you order from there you should def get a jasper

[quote name='rroy1590']i ordered my arcade from dell using their 15% off coupon (new one should still work) and it was a jasper, got it last week =) so if you order from there you should def get a jasper[/quote]

My arcade was manufactured on Nov. 18. Do you think that it is a Jasper? What is the best way to find out?

lf you get a jasper the deal won't work. lts intended for installing NXE and the jasper models already have it

[quote name='DAWG26']The arcade I bought had the internal 256 MB memory unit if that helps.[/quote]That's supposed to be a Jasper, yes.

Check the AC adapter and see if it's 150W, and also check the sticker on the back of the system where the serial number is. If it says that it uses 12.1A of power, then it's a Jasper. If it's 14.5A, then it's a Falcon.

[quote name='SimaYi']lf you get a jasper the deal won't work. lts intended for installing NXE and the jasper models already have it[/quote]

That's not true. I got a Jasper last week and this deal worked fine for me.

[quote name='shrike4242']That's supposed to be a Jasper, yes.

Check the AC adapter and see if it's 150W, and also check the sticker on the back of the system where the serial number is. If it says that it uses 12.1A of power, then it's a Jasper. If it's 14.5A, then it's a Falcon.[/quote]

I know that this is really OT, but how the heck do you get any extra controller to synch with the 360? I cant figure this out.

Also it says it uses 12.1A of power so then it must be a Jasper! :)

[quote name='DAWG26']I know that this is really OT, but how the heck do you get any extra controller to synch with the 360? I cant figure this out.

Also it says it uses 12.1A of power so then it must be a Jasper! :)[/quote]

There is a little white button next to the power button, and there is one on the top of the controller. Power up the console and turn on the controller, then click the little white button on the console then the controller, the little lights on each will spin around and the upper quadrant should blink and you've synced them.

[quote name='jello44']There is a little white button next to the power button, and there is one on the top of the controller. Power up the console and turn on the controller, then click the little white button on the console then the controller, the little lights on each will spin around and the upper quadrant should blink and you've synced them.[/quote]

Yep, that worked. Thanks alot.

How long does it take for the drive/card to come in? My brother plans to get one but he'll be in a different state in a few weeks.

[quote name='JAGII']How long does it take for the drive/card to come in? My brother plans to get one but he'll be in a different state in a few weeks.[/QUOTE]

It took me 4 days to receive my HDD and 3 month card. Also, for the person that said that this offer won't work with Jasper units you're wrong.

sorry for the bump, but i have a jasper and it doesn't work! what gives?! i read other forums and people said i have to register my xbox, so i did and waited 24 hours and it still doesn't work! it just says im not eligible or it just do nothing and refreshes the page. i called in xbox support and they said i am elible, and told me to wait a hour before i try again, so i did same problem! any help!

Another person here to verify that it does not work for all jaspers. I tried it with an 11/11/08 jasper arcade and it told me I was not eligible. I called 4myxbox and they said that the jaspers with internal memory are not eligible. Who knows, really...???

Yeah, there's 256mb of flash memory inside them for the NXE. Which is all well and good except Microsoft is making their customers buy a memory card or hard drive in order for them to save profiles and games. Pretty sneaky if they don't let them get in on this deal.

[quote name='ilifecomputer']Another person here to verify that it does not work for all jaspers. I tried it with an 11/11/08 jasper arcade and it told me I was not eligible. I called 4myxbox and they said that the jaspers with internal memory are not eligible. Who knows, really...???[/quote]

Well whoever told you that must be misinformed. My jasper (confirmed) included internal MU. I was able to register for the deal, got it in about 3 days. My arcade is now equipped with the said 20gb and I got my 3month card.. oh btw I haven't registered my xbox..

Dunno about the jaspers but I know it works on foreign systems. Did this to get an hd for my japanese system a while back.

[quote name='aznguyen316']Well whoever told you that must be misinformed. My jasper (confirmed) included internal MU. I was able to register for the deal, got it in about 3 days. My arcade is now equipped with the said 20gb and I got my 3month card.. oh btw I haven't registered my xbox..[/quote]
hey man u have to help me out. im trying and it doesnt work got aim?

[quote name='aznguyen316']Well whoever told you that must be misinformed. My jasper (confirmed) included internal MU. I was able to register for the deal, got it in about 3 days. My arcade is now equipped with the said 20gb and I got my 3month card.. oh btw I haven't registered my xbox..[/QUOTE]

You're right. They were very unsure about everything they told me. What I do know, however, is that it did not work for me. Glad it did for you. I ended up going to CCity and getting the refurb drive with controller before they ran out.

[quote name='bug_nuts']Worked on my jasper..... Then the system went to shit got another xbox think it will work again?[/QUOTE]

What do you mean the system went to shit? Did your Jasper already RROD?

[quote name='crazyboy515']can someone help me out. i have a jasper and it doesnt work![/quote]
What web browser are you using? I'd recommend trying a different one, also, double check and make sure you're entering both the console ID & system ID correctly (12 digits each).

I've got a Jasper, and my kit just showed up yesterday, so I know it works!

I purchased a new arcade for my son at BBY (jasper and internal 256) before Christmas and received the HDD and card around the 31st. I did not register the console.

ok finally it works! ordered on Saturday noon. problem is that i didnt receive a bill or tracking number( i guess i misspelled me email) anyways when would it come?

hmm people be getting theirs in 2 days. it been 4 days and i still haven't recieved yet. whats up? i called xbox and they didnt help

bread's done
Back