Xbox 360 250GB Kinect Bundle $299.99 @ Costco B&M

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
24bqb03.jpg

I think it also comes with Costco's complementary 2 year warranty.

Offer Expires 02/29/2012. Limit 3 per customer.

I love me some Costco, but usually, their game deals aren't that hot. This is a great price, although, I get a feeling by the end of summer this bundle will be $299.99 MSRP.

Microsoft found a way to keep the $399.99 price point with which they started this generation alive for over six years, thanks to limited editions and the birth of Kinect. Heck, the Star Wars Kinect console will even bump that up $50. But that gravy train is about to come to an end.

[quote name='Central Scrutinizer']I love me some Costco, but usually, their game deals aren't that hot. This is a great price, although, I get a feeling by the end of summer this bundle will be $299.99 MSRP.

Microsoft found a way to keep the $399.99 price point with which they started this generation alive for over six years, thanks to limited editions and the birth of Kinect. Heck, the Star Wars Kinect console will even bump that up $50. But that gravy train is about to come to an end.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's amazing how MS hasn't done a price drop in 3 years+ and was still able to outsell it's competition for 2011.

But this year they'd be crazy not to drop the price.

I agree. If Microsoft want to keep outselling their competition they need to cut the price. especially with the rumour mill circulating about up coming consoles in the respective future. Plus i reckon the Wii U might grab a bit more of the market share off Microsoft.
grin.jpg

[quote name='htz']
I think it also comes with Costco's complementary 2 year warranty.
[/QUOTE]

Where can I find the details on this, please?

[quote name='DANNY2582']Wondering the same thing[/QUOTE]

For Costco's return policy, company wide, it is "if you are ever unsatisfied with any item, you may return it" so long as it isn't tv's mp3 players, cell phones, computers, or cameras. Now, the issue is that each warehouse has different managers which interpret it differently, if you talk to any of the normal workers there, they'll say 2 years, because that's what they are told, and pretty much anything can be returned within 2 years, within reason, so long as it's not destroyed.

The catch though is, that if pushed, nicely, it's possible to push the fact while talking to a manager that there is no where that it says 2 years in the return policy and get it returned longer than that. For Proof check the website: where it states

"Returns Membership: We will refund your membership fee in full at any time if you are dissatisfied.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones."

Microsoft and Sony have been able to keep their prices up because they took the Nintendo DS/GBA approach (Funny that Nintendo really didnt take this approach with the Wii). They push out minor improvements and hardware revisions and then bundle them so it looks like they are giving you more for your money. The reality is that the price difference between the 250gb hdd and even the original the 20 is very little and the new remodel should save them money not cost more. As long as you have new product on the shelf with new skus you don't have to drop prices.

[quote name='sonderiaom']For Costco's return policy, company wide, it is "if you are ever unsatisfied with any item, you may return it" so long as it isn't tv's mp3 players, cell phones, computers, or cameras. Now, the issue is that each warehouse has different managers which interpret it differently, if you talk to any of the normal workers there, they'll say 2 years, because that's what they are told, and pretty much anything can be returned within 2 years, within reason, so long as it's not destroyed.

The catch though is, that if pushed, nicely, it's possible to push the fact while talking to a manager that there is no where that it says 2 years in the return policy and get it returned longer than that. For Proof check the website: where it states

"Returns Membership: We will refund your membership fee in full at any time if you are dissatisfied.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones."[/QUOTE]

I remember about 10-15 years ago returning a 3 1/2 year old printer that died to Costco with my Mom. They handed us Cash for the amount we had paid for it originally including the tax. Pretty crazy if you think about it. My experience with Costco is if you have the balls to return it they take it with few questions asked. That being said, I try not to abuse it.

bread's done
Back