Xbox 360 + 3 games FS/T

Status
Not open for further replies.

IOnceWasLegend

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
NOTES
1. I'd prefer this to be local, so if you're in the SF Bay Area, let me know. If not, I might be willing to ship.
2. This is a PACKAGE. I will not sell individual items.
3. No lowballers, please.

Hello, there; I'm selling my XBox 360, along with three games. I picked up this system while I was studying abroad in Japan, and--while I've got a fair bit of memory attached to it--I'd like to try and upgrade to the Elite, so here you have it.

The 360 itself is in good condition, and includes the hard drive. It hasn't received heavy play, the controller is still clean, and I've had zero problems with the system (aside, of course, from the region at times). The games I'm including are Blue Dragon (in good condition, and it's Japanese language version; but you can look up translations online), Call of Duty 4 (sealed), and Mass Effect (sealed). All of these work on the Japanese 360, and a compatibility guide can be found here: http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-00-3-xbox360_compatibility_guide-49-en.html

I'll either sell this for $280, or trade for a recent Xbox 360 in similar condition (clean system, clean controller, good condition and, of course, w/o the hard drive). Feel free to check my system, as I'll expect to check yours.

Thanks, and hope to hear from you soon!

NOTES
1. I'd prefer this to be local, so if you're in the SF Bay Area, let me know. If not, I might be willing to ship.
2. This is a PACKAGE. I will not sell individual items.
3. No lowballers, please.

Hello, there; I'm selling my XBox 360, along with three games. I picked up this system while I was studying abroad in Japan, and--while I've got a fair bit of memory attached to it--I'd like to try and upgrade to the Elite, so here you have it.

The 360 itself is in good condition, and includes the 20 gig HDD. It hasn't received heavy play, the controller is still clean, and I've had zero problems with the system (aside, of course, from the region at times). The games I'm including are Blue Dragon (in good condition, and it's Japanese language version; but you can look up translations online), Call of Duty 4 (sealed), and Mass Effect (sealed). All of these work on the Japanese 360, and a compatibility guide can be found here: http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-00-3-xbox360_compatibility_guide-49-en.html

I'll either sell this for $280, or trade for a recent Xbox 360 in similar condition (clean system, clean controller, good condition and, of course, w/o the hard drive). Feel free to check my system, as I'll expect to check yours.

Thanks, and hope to hear from you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back