Xbox 360 4 GB with $75 credit or 250gb Kinect Bundle with $100 credit @ MS Store

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='isaac clarke']Eesh....that's pretty steep. Still, they have the 4gb 360 for $199.99 with $75 credit which I have to think over.[/QUOTE]
wow that's a way better deal, i'd probably jump on that if I had more stuff i wanted from the microsoft store

[quote name='exaznkid']wow that's a way better deal, i'd probably jump on that if I had more stuff i wanted from the microsoft store[/QUOTE]
Yeah that does look like the better deal, if you have no need for kinect or 250gb hard drive.:D

[quote name='htz']Yeah that does look like the better deal, if you have no need for kinect or 250gb hard drive.:D[/QUOTE]
Kinect pretty much goes for like $100 these days, and gamestop is going to sell 120 Gb Hard drives for about $20 a piece this wednesday i believe. So you essentially save around $50 more or less, unless you really need taht 250 GB hard drive

bump, bought the 250gb with 75$ gc. i was charged sales tax, yet no MS stores are in my state. anyone else have this prroblem?

bread's done
Back