Xbox 360 4GB or 250GB Console w/ Kinect Bundle + $100 Credit ($300/$400) BB & Amazon

[quote name='RamenNation']I can't seem to find this deal when I click the link. It's not on the Xbox 360 page either.[/QUOTE]

I just double checked and it seems like amazon killed the deal already.

[quote name='berserker01']Right now best buy has the best deal if you buy a 320GB PS3 Uncharted 3 bundle ($299.99) and a PS3 Bluetooth Headset ($49.99), get any PS3 game $59.99 or less for free. That is for next weeks ad.[/QUOTE]

I'd rather go with Kmart's $50 Gaming Coupon with any PS3. That's net me a free game with purchase without having to buy the BT headset (I already have an LG one that I got for $1).

I'm waiting it out. I'm okay without my PS3 for a while, especially with MW3 and Gears 3 to keep my time occupied!

[quote name='Breakshammy']Question for you CAG's. I was planning on getting the MW3 LE console but this $100 GC is not that bad. If I purchase 250GB at best buy would i be able to exchange it for the MW3 console and keep the GC?[/QUOTE]

Wondering if this is possible as well.

The version of the 250 GB console w Kinect I ordered (2010 bundle with 1 game, headset and 1 month XBL) was different than the one I received (current bundle with 2 games, no headset and 3 months XBL).

My plan was to hang onto the console and headset (my old one is failing) and sell the Kinect and games on Craigslist.

Would definitely prefer a MW3 console (with 2 controllers, headset, and game).

bread's done
Back