Xbox 360 60GB LIVE Starter Pack $49.99

djjewboy

CAGiversary!
https://1saleaday.com/

Xbox 360 60GB LIVE Starter Pack With 60GB Hard Drive and 3-Month LIVE Gold Card Subscription + Wired Headset!

Condition: NEW
Retail Packaging
1-Year Warranty
Manufacturer: Microsoft

Features Include:

• 60GB hard drive attaches easily to your console
  • Lets you save games, download Marketplace extras, movies and TV shows, and more
  • Xbox LIVE 3 Month Subscription Gold Card lets you jump online into the world of multiplayer gaming
  • Wired headset lets you chat with friends and talk to online opponents
  • Ethernet cable connects to your existing high-speed Internet connection

Yes, i buy off of them ALL the time.
Great, fast UPS shipping and a general $4.99 shipping charge on 99% of the items.

Great deal but two things are preventing me from buying
1. never heard of this site before (although they are ranked 5,479 ww on alexa)
2. The 60GB HDD doesn't look like it's OEM

[quote name='djjewboy']Yes, i buy off of them ALL the time.
Great, fast UPS shipping and a general $4.99 shipping charge on 99% of the items.[/QUOTE]

LOL. Should I just give you my credit card information and pin right now and save us both some time? :D

Edit: Damn, almost forgot the verification code.

Edit 2: Oh okay, no problem. I know my SSN also.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']LOL. Should I just give you my credit card information and pin right now and save us both some time? :D

Edit: Damn, almost forgot the verification code.

Edit 2: Oh okay, no problem. I know my SSN also.[/QUOTE]

No need for that.

Deals for this site are always on SD where people have gotten great deals from before. In the deal threads I've rarely seen complaints.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']LOL. Should I just give you my credit card information and pin right now and save us both some time?[/QUOTE]

You've foiled his clever plan to join CAG 5 years ago and scam you today.

This site is legit. I have bought from them before with no problems. You can also use Paypal there if you are no comfortable giving them your credit card info.

I'd rather have an original Microsoft 250GB hard drive for around $60 (was sold for this on many sites in the last few months), than a 60gb drive with a few extras in it . . . 60 is just too small these days.

[quote name='chimpmeister']I'd rather have an original Microsoft 250GB hard drive for around $60 (was sold for this on many sites in the last few months), than a 60gb drive with a few extras in it . . . 60 is just too small these days.[/QUOTE]

Where?!

Now this 60 GB hard drive will not fit the new slim 360's - right? This kit is only good for the older (generally white colored) 360 consoles I beiieve. Otherwise, I'd get the 4 GB Kinnect 360 and this kit and upgrade it to a moderately sized console.

[quote name='borg20001']Now this 60 GB hard drive will not fit the new slim 360's - right? This kit is only good for the older (generally white colored) 360 consoles I beiieve. Otherwise, I'd get the 4 GB Kinnect 360 and this kit and upgrade it to a moderately sized console.[/QUOTE]

I bought a 60GB drive for the original 360, they had this same kit on clearance for $37.99 at a local Walmart last year. I bought a hard drive enclosure for the slim 360 for about $13 from an overseas site, can't remember the URL. I removed the drive from the old case, sold the old case for $10, and put it in my son's 4GB slim. Been working fine ever since.

[quote name='Deadpool']Where?![/QUOTE]

Tigerdirect, Woot, Gohastings, Circuitcity . . . all had the 250GB euro drives for $60-$70 late last year/early this year. The euro drive works the same as the US one, someone must have dumped a ton of them on the market because they were a great price for a few months. They appear to be gone now . . . possibly bought in quantity by a lot of people for flipping on Ebay.

[quote name='djjewboy']What's with the thread shitting?
This is a pretty decent deal.[/QUOTE]

60gb hdd for $50, or 250gb hdd for $74 shipped (at Amazon, by Gohastings):

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Hard-Drive-250GB-Slim/dp/B003C1VPEY

I know the kit you posted comes with the headset and 3MO live, but most people probably don't care much about those extras . . . soooooooooo, assuming they mainly want the hdd from the kit, the 60 is really not a great price. For $24 more than the deal you posted, someone can have an official MS 250gb hard drive instead of a 60, over four times more capacity. Personally, I'd rather have the 250, 60 is just too small these days.

Considering it comes w/ 3 months of Gold and a OEM headset it's a decent deal. The 60GB HDD is worth $35-45 today on eBay.

And the OEM headset goes for $10-15 on Ebay as the 3 months of Gold goes for $20-25.
So all in all, it's a decent deal if you want to flip it on Ebay.

Also, what the hell are you guys doing that you a 60GB is too small? Does everyone copy their games to their hard drives?

I can vouch for this site...used them quite a few times...part of my everynight site checking...woot/1saleaday/sd/and cag...

1saleaday changes items at 1am EST like woot, stupid random thought..

[quote name='djjewboy']Also, what the hell are you guys doing that you a 60GB is too small? Does everyone copy their games to their hard drives?[/QUOTE]
Yes... But between games like Borderlands, Mass Effect 2, Dragon Age, etc., you could fill up 60 gigs just with DLC. Just yesterday there were packs released for Fable III and Dead Space 2 that total 2.5 GB between them.

[quote name='djjewboy']Also, what the hell are you guys doing that you a 60GB is too small? Does everyone copy their games to their hard drives?[/QUOTE]

XBLA games and DLC adds up very quickly.

bread's done
Back