XBOX 360 64MB memory card for $0.97 at SEARS .... YMMV

Sh0k

CAGiversary!
I just came back from SEARS and they have the 64MB XBOX 360 Memory Cards at the discounted bin marked down to $4.94, but when I took it to the register it ringed for $0.97.

I just paid $17.99 for a used one at EB Games that is going back today :bomb:

I'd love to get one for that price. Never have to recover my gamertag on a friend's system ever again. And I could take my game saves with me too.

[quote name='Terrenceistheman']which sears was that at?[/quote]

It was at the Miami International Mall in Miami, FL ... they only had two in the bin that i picked up.

[quote name='RoyalPride']Ps3 Ftw!![/quote]

So your only post is saying "Ps3 Ftw!!" on a topic that has NOTHING to do with the PS3? Might I suggest canceling your internet subscription?

Might have to check my local Sears for these, though I doubt I will ever take the time to go there.

[quote name='darthbudge']Wow, please somebody pick me up one of these. I would be willing to give some extra money to cover shipping and all.[/QUOTE]
What budge said.

[quote name='chodax']ymmv x100[/quote]

Yup, the one at my Sears rings up at $21.97 -_-

Anyways, shouldnt this be in the clearence thread?

[quote name='Link927']Yup, the one at my Sears rings up at $21.97 -_-

Anyways, shouldnt this be in the clearence thread?[/quote]

Yeah...well the one at my Sears rang up at $49.99. Beat that.

I just fucking love the hypocrisy around here..."hoarding is evil never do it ever....UNLESS IT'S DIRT CHEAP SHIT CLEAN HOUSE!!!"

[quote name='nbayus']Yeah...well the one at my Sears rang up at $49.99. Beat that.[/quote]

Thats probably the 512 since the 64 retails for 29.99 ;)

[quote name='Link927']Thats probably the 512 since the 64 retails for 29.99 ;)[/quote]

My bad...it was in a clearance bin with a pink sticker on it. But the preloaded Geometry Wars is a dead giveaway.

Thankfully I'm in FL this week... I'll check around, and if I find alot of them, I'll buy them all and give some to those who want them (you'd of-course have to pay for shipping - if I do run into / get any).

[quote name='banodyne']I'd love to get one for that price. Never have to recover my gamertag on a friend's system ever again. And I could take my game saves with me too.[/quote]

I would need one for the same reason too. Since this is not listed on their website, can i assume it is clearance at every store?

Hot damn. I need one of these too, though my Sears has such a craptacular selection of gaming that they still had Gamecubes prominently displayed when I went there a few months ago.

i would also love one for that price or really anything under $5 cuz these are way too expensive so if someone runs into a huge amount of them please PM me or post in the forum

I hate recovering my account every time I head to a friend's house. I'd love to find one of these. Too bad my Sears doesn't seem to carry many games/accessories anymore.

Picked up two at $4.97. Still a few more at the local Sears - if there's interest, I'll swing back and grab them.

This would definitely be useful to periodically update my save files to in case my 360 dies again, and I replace the measly 20GB hard-drive with something more substantial, but I'm not paying more than $5 for something that should cost $3 at most. I'll try to find one for $5.

[quote name='Matt Young']Wow... That's a huge difference from the $50 they usually go for.[/QUOTE]

Where have you seen these for $50?

One is spoken for to sonic, still have one available. I paid $5, figure in $3 for shipping or so, and I'm saying $8 shipped. Tips accepted.

I'll head back and get the rest if there's enough interest.

[quote name='gotrice415510']Quote:

i think he means the 512mb memory card[/quote]

that's a rip anyway. They were going for $20 on amazon before.

bread's done
Back