XBOX 360 64MB memory card for $0.97 at SEARS .... YMMV

Sh0k

CAGiversary!
I just came back from SEARS and they have the 64MB XBOX 360 Memory Cards at the discounted bin marked down to $4.94, but when I took it to the register it ringed for $0.97.

I just paid $17.99 for a used one at EB Games that is going back today :bomb:

[quote name='KSHLove']that's a rip anyway. They were going for $20 on amazon before.[/quote]
For only a day, it went back to 40 and has been ever since.

I thought Sears clearances were the same at every store? I'll be checking mine next week, hope to find some under a buck.

[quote name='DGenerateKane']For only a day, it went back to 40 and has been ever since.

I thought Sears clearances were the same at every store? I'll be checking mine next week, hope to find some under a buck.[/quote]

Nope, its YMMV on cleaence prices for sears

[quote name='konamifan2002']Still $4.97 in SLC utah[/quote]

Which Sears in SLC? I checked the Murray Sears and didn't see any unless I missed them...

[quote name='pgforperil']picked one up at a sears on long island, the clerk pointed it out when i asked if he had any 24.99 scene it's in the back hehe[/quote]

which sears on long island? I went to the one near new hyde park and it was ringing up as 12 bucks

[quote name='Zir0']Which Sears in SLC? I checked the Murray Sears and didn't see any unless I missed them...[/quote]
Fasion place mall had 2 for $4.97.

[quote name='konamifan2002']Fasion place mall had 2 for $4.97.[/quote]

That's the one I checked. I didn't see any there. I'll go back and check again but maybe they're just already gone. Thanks though for the info.

I managed to pick up the last 64mb mem card on clearance at their sister store Kmart. It was marked as $15 but rang up as $3. Huntington location, so all LI cags know.

Can someone tell me the practical reasons for having a memory card if you have a hard drive on your 360? Because last week I picked up 2 from sears for $5 (1 for me, 1 for a friend who ended up not wanting it), and unless there is a real reason to own one, I might return them both.

And if anyone is interested, I have the 2 (maybe 1 if someone can answer the above question) available for sale. I would only need a couple extra dollars, and if I can send the memory card sans packaging, shipping should be really cheap.

[quote name='rolio64']Can someone tell me the practical reasons for having a memory card if you have a hard drive on your 360? Because last week I picked up 2 from sears for $5 (1 for me, 1 for a friend who ended up not wanting it), and unless there is a real reason to own one, I might return them both.

And if anyone is interested, I have the 2 (maybe 1 if someone can answer the above question) available for sale. I would only need a couple extra dollars, and if I can send the memory card sans packaging, shipping should be really cheap.[/QUOTE]

Memory cards are great to keep your profile on. Whenever I go to somebody's else house and play Rock Band or anything really, I have my profile with me so I can sign in and get achievements and all that goodness.

I saw these for 1.97 yesterday, waiting for them to drop another dollar to .97 cents.

(just kidding of course :p )

[quote name='killer9']i have a 256 mb mem card im willing to trad3 pm if intrested[/quote]

Don't they only come in 64 MB and 512 MB?

[quote name='Dustin Echoes']Memory cards are great to keep your profile on. Whenever I go to somebody's else house and play Rock Band or anything really, I have my profile with me so I can sign in and get achievements and all that goodness.[/quote]

thats the main reason i woild like one, so if youre still willing to sell it ill buy if from you for like 10 dollars?

[quote name='Sh0k']It was at the Miami International Mall in Miami, FL ... they only had two in the bin that i picked up.[/quote]

dammit.. i was just there not that long ago...

bread's done
Back