Xbox 360! and how to cheat the system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leek

Banned
Alittle story:First of all, I got an Xbox 360 only 3 days ago, and Halo 3 from BlockBuster for only 2 days ago. I love my 360, but the 2 games sucked, and I own at Halo 3 now =]

How to cheat GameStop/B2G1 free stores:
This is what happened today, I didn't know that there would be a B2G1 free sale, and I got:
Kameo-$15
Prey-$12.99
Perfect Dark Zero-$12.99
For a total of 30.48 or something like that
Now, when I go back there within the next 7 days, I will use a price check or return them with my edgecard and a 10% off coupon to make the total only $24. Are you following this?

And I found out that Kameo really sucks, and I hate the begining, so I'm returning that ever, not doing a price check. That gives me back $15.

------
$9
That's $9 for Perfect Dark Zero, and Prey, which would have been $26+tax for a total.

I think this guy needs to ask himself how much did he really save? Did'nt he take into consideration the amount of trips that he took back to the store, and with the prices of gas he probably ended spending more money than those crappy games are worth.

Prey's not a crappy game. Kameo is ok. PDZ is a pile of crap though.

Edit: Wait a minute... Is the OP saying that Forza 2 and MUA sucked? If so, stop smoking whatever it is that you are. Forza is the best pure driving sim ever and MUA is the biggest fan service ever given to Marvel fans. MUCH better than all the god awful movies they keep turning out. Everything since the first FF movie has been complete crap, and it wasn't exactly perfect.

huh I don't get it......

im gonna laugh when your 360 red rings after you played one of the games you bought in your planned sceme.

Ahem, trolling much? Sega GT 2002 scared me away from racing games, I might try it later. MUA is awesome, but I'm more of a Halo 3 XBL guy. PDZ is ok, and it's an FPS. Same as Prey, and I remember all of the hype with it. I hate the begining of Kameo, and I don't think it's worth the money.

Please stop trolling, I'm only trying to help CHEAP ASS gamers. I didn't go to GS just for that. I was going to the movies, and GS was on the same block. I'll go back to GS anyways within the next week probably for shopping or starbucks.

U cant do that, hate to inform u.

For the B2G1 deal, you have to return all 3, you dont get the money back unless you return all three.

fucking idiot. Nice job trying to scam them though. Go get a job

after trying to figure out how to respond to this, I just got a headache after running some numbers of your plan. Like others said ITS NOT GONNA WORK.

so as for your title...... Xbox 360! and how to cheat the system....

ok what system??!?!? Gamestops?!??!?

your not ganing anything by doing this and if you run the numbers, your gas will cost you more in the end.

sorry fellow 14 year old, but as mentioned when you return b2g1f you have to do all three. of course if the b2g1f offer is still on, you can substitute some different/better games in.

if you score the coupon book you can get bonus 5 on those games which will help put a dent in the price of the one you keep.

isnt prey rated m for mature? did your mom buy it for you???? my mom always comes with me and says ok to the gs employee but if you got it by yourself then someone might get fired for selling m rated games to minors!

well not entirely true, you can return 1 and get a more expensive game but you have to pay difference. Also 10% coupon won't stack with B2G1 but edge card will. It's only 1 promotion at a time and edge card.

So you've basically failed at everything in life.

Wow, alot of CAG's here sure are assholes =/

My uncle showed him his ID, and I was able to get it.

[quote name='MarkMan']Leek
CAG in Training[/quote]

More like future Slick Deal or Fat Walleter in training and an asshole to boot.

Calling people who have been here alot longer than you= you won't make many friends here. So, welcome to my exclusive club, Leek, since I've insulted many who pull a FW/SD routine(like gouging on Ebay worthy games they get cheap but want near Ebay prices for).

Honestly though, that's definitely NOT a good way to endear yourself to your fellow CAGs, so I'd definitely cut down on the insults if I were you, before someone whines to a mod and gets you banned.

My family and I were hungry one day, so I went down to the local merchant and instead of paying 2.25 for a loaf of bread, I stole it. Are you following this?
theft
That's a total savings of 2.25 and get this, my family and I filled our bellies with FREE bread and FREE water from our hose! Own the system!

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']More like future Slick Deal or Fat Walleter in training and an asshole to boot.

Calling people who have been here alot longer than you= you won't make many friends here. So, welcome to my exclusive club, Leek, since I've insulted many who pull a FW/SD routine(like gouging on Ebay worthy games they get cheap but want near Ebay prices for).

Honestly though, that's definitely NOT a good way to endear yourself to your fellow CAGs, so I'd definitely cut down on the insults if I were you, before someone whines to a mod and gets you banned.[/quote]

Im sure we wont have to alert the mods about him. Every post he makes lets everyone know how much of an idiot he is.

It makes my head hurt..

People like him shouldnt have been allowed on this site in the first place.

Go back to gamefaqs Leak, post your stupid stories there.

[quote name='Leek']Ahem, trolling much? Sega GT 2002 scared me away from racing games, I might try it later. MUA is awesome, but I'm more of a Halo 3 XBL guy. PDZ is ok, and it's an FPS. Same as Prey, and I remember all of the hype with it. I hate the begining of Kameo, and I don't think it's worth the money.

Please stop trolling, I'm only trying to help CHEAP ASS gamers. I didn't go to GS just for that. I was going to the movies, and GS was on the same block. I'll go back to GS anyways within the next week probably for shopping or starbucks.[/quote]

Why does that not surprise me?

[quote name='ITDEFX']This thread IS STILL GOING ON?!?!?!

I like FoS idea...

Leet= Amature Con Artist still in diapers.[/quote]

Very very true, I was actually going to say that exact same thing.

Leek, If your going to try and cheat a major corp, and then explain how bad your plan was on a forum full of people who don't do the exact same thing(although, we find cheap stuff legally) At least plan it out for more then three and a half seconds.

[quote name='Leek']
Please stop trolling, I'm only trying to help CHEAP ASS gamers. I didn't go to GS just for that. I was going to the movies, and GS was on the same block. I'll go back to GS anyways within the next week probably for shopping or starbucks.[/quote]

There is a difference between a Cheap Ass Gamer, and someone who trys to scam stores.

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']There is a difference between a Cheap Ass Gamer, and someone who trys to scam stores.[/QUOTE]

very well said. i have cut some corners as all of us have on something but this guy is trying to drain the company but yet he is using a dull knife.

leek i think it is time for u to exit as your posts are about as good as a blind guy doing open heart surgery.

so leave because defrauding a company is not a good idea even if it is those bastards @ gamestop

this thread shows that the itnernet takes stuff WAY too seriously....

I hate Gamestop personally because their employee's as mostly assholes (specifically the mall ones), but I am not going to waste my time trying to scam them. It's like the best buy hd-dvd's they were offering with the 360 hd-dvd drive. some people thought they could return heroes and other free dvd's and get money back, but it doesn't work that way.

5 bucks says that Leek is going try this anyways next week. He is gonna fail and not talk about it because we were right.

[quote name='ITDEFX']I hate Gamestop personally because their employee's as mostly assholes (specifically the mall ones), but I am not going to waste my time trying to scam them. It's like the best buy hd-dvd's they were offering with the 360 hd-dvd drive. some people thought they could return heroes and other free dvd's and get money back, but it doesn't work that way.

5 bucks says that Leek is going try this anyways next week. He is gonna fail and not talk about it because we were right.[/quote]

Notice he hasnt posted since after What everyone posted about him.. were "trolling" cuz he doesnt know anything. Makes sense.

Search his other posts.. theyre pretty funny.. Its enjoying proving him wrong everytime.. makes my day :)

Let thread die.. or we need a hall of fame for the funniest "Scam" ever

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']Notice he hasnt posted since after What everyone posted about him.. were "trolling" cuz he doesnt know anything. Makes sense.

Search his other posts.. theyre pretty funny.. Its enjoying proving him wrong everytime.. makes my day :)

Let thread die.. or we need a hall of fame for the funniest "Scam" ever[/QUOTE]

It's not funny because his original plan was stupid to begin with. He was using CAG to brag about his little scheme and made an excuse that he was helping us Cheap ASS Gamers to validate his plans.

Hey Leek, why don't you try to pull a return without a receipt at Walmart scheme and see if that works :p

Good to know that someone is buying the copies of Kameo, Perfect Dark Zero, Prey, etc. that I traded into Gamestop after buying from Kmart for $4.80 each! ;)

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']There is a difference between a Cheap Ass Gamer, and someone who trys to scam stores.[/quote]

Albeit a very fine line.

wait, isn't this the kid who is a "stockboy at Bestbuy" even though he's only 15, and was working his scamming magic to get free Blu Ray movies from the training site? Then called everyone a troll because they called him a thief. Nice. Can't wait for tomorrows scheme! Hopefully the Uncle makes a cameo again as he has in all his other sweet schemes.

Who knew such a little post could produce so large a FAIL!

Seriously, I hope this kid looks in the mirror then punches himself in the face.

[quote name='linkmon']Leek = Tool[/QUOTE]

A tool for who? CAG? Nah..

Lets see

Leek
+Leek's attempt to scam Gamestop with a stupid idea.
=Fail.

Nah..not worth even being called a Tool.

[quote name='Leek']Alittle story:First of all, I got an Xbox 360 only 3 days ago, and Halo 3 from BlockBuster for only 2 days ago. I love my 360, but the 2 games sucked, and I own at Halo 3 now =]

How to cheat GameStop/B2G1 free stores:
This is what happened today, I didn't know that there would be a B2G1 free sale, and I got:
Kameo-$15
Prey-$12.99
Perfect Dark Zero-$12.99
For a total of 30.48 or something like that
Now, when I go back there within the next 7 days, I will use a price check or return them with my edgecard and a 10% off coupon to make the total only $24. Are you following this?

And I found out that Kameo really sucks, and I hate the begining, so I'm returning that ever, not doing a price check. That gives me back $15.

------
$9
That's $9 for Perfect Dark Zero, and Prey, which would have been $26+tax for a total.[/quote]

Geez man! With games like COD4, Mass Effect, & Bioshock out there, why are you wasting your time with these games???

It's like coming on the forum and saying, "Guess what! I just got Azurik: Rise of Perathia, Blinx: The Time Sweeper, and Turok: Evolution for 24 bux! I returned Blinx because it really sucks, and now I have Turok & Azurik for 9 dollars!!!!"

[quote name='mietha']MUA is the biggest fan service ever given to Marvel fans.[/quote]

Someone needs to throw a Dreamcast and Marvel vs. Capcom 2 at your head.

[quote name='Unickuta']Someone needs to throw a Dreamcast and Marvel vs. Capcom 2 at your head.[/quote]

Why did you bring this back up after a month?

[quote name='SlashingSlayer']Leek
Scam artist and freebie exploiter.[/quote]

I have to disagree. "Artist" implies being exceptional. Leek...is not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back