Xbox 360 and PSN Downloadable game OVERLOAD! Contests/Freebies! 4 CODE CONTESTS UP!

dimmujed

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hello CAG's,

Currently I have 6 codes for XBLA games (Band of Bugs, War World, A Kingdom for Keflings) and a code for High Velocity Bowling on PS3.

GONE! Winner = spy0070 Code #1: A Kingdom for Keflings Code: First person to post my Fiancee's Gamertag! Answer = Drubbing Drea

OVER! Winner = Blader16 Code #2: High Velocity Bowling (PS3): Post a picture of the funniest/coolest bowling ball you can find on the internet! (this should be a little easier!)

TAKEN! Winner = f421 Code #3: Band of Bugs (XBL): Post a picture that really shows what you think of when you hear the name "Band of Bugs" Photoshops, Art, Drawings, Paint allowed.

Over! Winner = Taimaishu92 (or wuteva his name is) Code #4: A Kingdom for Keflings (XBL): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkZKlvCa5xw Check it out to see what you have to do! (Avatar Video) Ending April 1st

WHAT!? Winner = Pure Apathy Code #5: War World (XBL): Post anything funny involving Abraham Lincoln (better if it's true, and has a picture/illustration.) Ending April 1st

Stay tuned to here/my sites to see when, where, and how I'll post another code!

I suggest you watch a couple of my sites, and possibly post what your favorite thing I've done on those sites are. That would encourage me to just randomly send you a code! I love being loved!

So keep an eye out on these sites, I may just post a code, or give more details/clues there:

Youtube.com/jed05
twitter.com/jed05
jed05.blogspot.com
istardom.com/jed05
saynow.com/jed05

Sucking up helps, but some codes will def. involve some work. Also, I will play the game with you if you win, I rarely will play with online 'fans' as they get stalkerattzi sometimes...

Thanks to NinjaBee for the Band of Bugs and A Kingdom for Keflings codes and Third Wave Games for the War World codes!

Update: Baleted....

UPDATE 2: High Velocity Bowling (PS3) Now also up for grabs!

UPDATE 3: Band of Bugs and A Kingdom for Keflings up for grabs too!

Update 4: 1 A Kingdom for Keflings Gone! The winner = spy0070! Congrats! Stay tuned for more codes!

Update 5: 2 codes up for grabs right now, bowling contest changed as the old one was too hard!

Update 6: A Kingdom for Kefling code contest up on youtube.com/jed05!

Update 7: War World Code!

Update 8: Contests over, more coming this weekend!

Last edited by a moderator:
The removing of music from videos has been getting retarded. I mean for God's sake, it's not like you are making money off of it, better yet you are promoting their music.

*Censored*

I give this an "AMEN!" because this practice is driving me insane... I'd rather they just kill the whole damn thing so I don't waste my time running into friggin' Mime Gyrations >.

I have a problem. I want War Wold, and I don't have it.
snl-fix-it.jpg

FIX IT!

Well your Twitter is somewhat interesting, who would have known you were wearing Andrea's pants??

As for your YouTube, that easter egg video was pretty cool besides that nothing else really caught my attention to be honest.

SWEET!!! I havnt played a mech game since my Steel Battalion days . . . . wish that one was BC. So CAPCOM you hear me give us fans another Steel Battalion:bomb:

[quote name='spy0070']Drubbing Drea is the tag, I'm guessing?[/quote]

I was about to post that too! but, I decided to refresh :[

Haha, I was looking through the older Tweets...and toasted meatball subs DO essentially have lava in them. Good thing I have pants to protect myself though.

Well here's mine. I'm pretty sure you meant to create your own picture instead of just google search something, not sure. So here's my little piece of work. By the way I NEVER use Paint so it sucks haha but it took forever to do and my sister wouldn't shut up about how crappy it was! lol

bandofbug.jpg

Bowling, Captain Morgan style. I'm the guy on the right. If you couldn't tell, our feet are propped up on our bowling balls.

2636_1114992436076_1264893635_30339652_7641916_n.jpg

Nice bug pics everyone, might be a hard choice,i'm changing the bowling contest, as the bowling pictures....are....well creepy, and too hard to have something like that I guess. Sorry to the ones who did post their pictures!

Last edited by a moderator:
For "Band of Bugs" I was going to post the following but someone beat me to it:
beatles.jpg

And this is a slight 'cheat' for the bowling ball competition as Kirby isn't actually a bowling ball...:

890438-kirby_super.jpg

I picked the coolest looking bowling ball from the actual game High Velocity Bowling itself, in an attempt to score some extra points.

2963072178_f764386438.jpg

bread's done
Back