Xbox 360 Arcade, 12 month xbl, 1 game $249 +tax

NewYorkelite

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Xbox-Live-Bundle/14301892

Xbox 360 bundle includes:
Xbox 360 Arcade or Xbox 360 Elite Forza 3 and Halo 3 ODST edition (+$99)
12 Month XBL Gold Membership

1 of the following games
Modern Warfare 2
Battlefield Bad Company 2
Bayonetta
Bioshock 2
Splinter Cell Conviction
Borderlands
Final Fantasy XIII
Forza 3
Army of 2 the 40th Day
AvP
Dante's Inferno
Fallout 3 GOTY
Just Cause 2
Left 4 Dead 2
Tekken 6
Various Sports titles

Free Ship to stores

Last edited by a moderator:
Surprised to see the games are actually good options. I was thinking today that eventually I'll need to buy a new 360 to keep in the box for years down the road. Going to pass on this as they'll get cheaper, but this is a good deal.

[quote name='One4Deuce']Surprised to see the games are actually good options. I was thinking today that eventually I'll need to buy a new 360 to keep in the box for years down the road. Going to pass on this as they'll get cheaper, but this is a good deal.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. My 360 from launch just couldn't go any longer. Im gona wait till E3 to see if theres a price drop or a new sku though.

I want to get a second box but there is really no point when there is going to be a new model this year. One that has probably been extensively researched to avoid heat issues instead of the current slap a different part in and pray.

[quote name='Treythalomew']I want to get a second box but there is really no point when there is going to be a new model this year. One that has probably been extensively researched to avoid heat issues instead of the current slap a different part in and pray.[/QUOTE]

Haha, come on, really? What makes you think the next SKU will be any different? This is M$ we're talking about after all...

That's awfully tempting. My 360 is working, but I have to tap the top of the disk drive in order to get it to read disks. It'd be nice to get a new one.

Are the arcardes just as reliable as the elites? Someone said they werent but, im sure they are.

The RROD could've been totally prevented(that goes for the ps3 YLOD too) if they didn't use lead free solder. But I think because of some laws they can't use lead based solder so the only way to prevent it is to keep it really cool.

[quote name='BAMAJD']Are the arcardes just as reliable as the elites? Someone said they werent but, im sure they are.[/QUOTE]
Pretty much anything manufactured after August 2008 has an extremely low fail rate, due to the updated chipset and revisions on the internal layout (like the heatsinks on the GPU). So yes, the Arcades and the Elites are basically the same thing. I'm almost certain that Walmart only has 360s manufactured in 2010 at this point.

bread's done
Back