Xbox 360 Arcade $159 @ amazon FSSS

[quote name='WasabiJoe']Man, your xbox sounds like my MGS4 bundle PS3 when it was playing God of War 3. It was the first time I'd ever heard my ps3 afterburners kick in like that.
[/QUOTE]

How? The cooling system on the ps3 blows the xbox 360's out of the water.

I've never had it (Launch PS3) rev up anywhere like the one in the video and I live near a desert. Maybe it was dusty?

The one I got back as a RROD replacement was making sounds like that out of the box. I am waiting on that one to be replaced.

[quote name='megma42']Speak for yourself devoe, I didn't know that he had a family member asking about buying a 360 for the kids.[/QUOTE]

Fair enough

[quote name='Ryukahn']What exactly is this magical slim going to do that the current 360 does not?[/QUOTE]

Not die.

Hopefully.

[quote name='ianoid']Not die.

Hopefully.[/QUOTE]

lets hope its a complete re-design then. Seriously, I'd be weary about buying a slim 360 from the simple fact there STILL is a problem with the current fat models. I'm dying to finish my fable 2 and the arcade price is tempting. I just don't like to support shitty hardware. hard fucken dilemma :bomb:

[quote name='HisDivineShadow']Can't wait for the inevitable, "Man, I just bought an Arcade, damn," posts when the Slims are announced with awesome new features you can't possibly imagine right now.

wALL OF TEXT DELETED

Priced at $199.99 with a $25 gift card at amazon.com for a limited time, the Xbox 361 Arcade is priced to move. The Xbox 361 Elite will launch at a price of $299.99 for a limited time for those that trade in their working Xbox 360. (This offer does not include the faulty 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, or many 2010 Xbox 360 units prone to hardware malfunction.)

Jump in.[/QUOTE]

Bitter much? 360 is awesome- I love it. I really don't see the point in buying a PS3. Shrug.

Thanks OP! Mine just RROD was able to fix it and trade-in for $140 in credit at gamestop :) Then went to amazon and picked this up!

bread's done
Back