Xbox 360 Arcade - $160(+tax) shipped - dell.com

[quote name='Danro']Below it also states you can get a $50 Dell gift card. Not a bad deal at all.[/QUOTE]

The promo image you mention, includes the expiration date of 2/18; I believe it was their previous deal on the Arcade prior to this $40 off.

Solid deal -- if not for the resolution that I don't intend to buy a new console until after I finish the bar, then I'd be all over this ...

[quote name='spcheap']I wonder if there are any high Dell cashbacks going on right now.[/QUOTE]

Didn't think of that. Bing is currently at 3%. (searched for 'laptop')

Thanks for this post. I am in the market for a replacement 360 so I might bite!!

So is this most likely the "Jasper" unit or whetever the new 360's are called?? Being that I'm in the market for a replacement Xbox, I am naturally paranoid about this sort of thing. ;)

[quote name='billymagnum']i still cant understand why ppl would pay so much for an arcade stick[/QUOTE]

Swing and a miss

[quote name='romeogbs19']Solid deal -- if not for the resolution that I don't intend to buy a new console until after I finish the bar, then I'd be all over this ...[/QUOTE]

yea, you might want to wait lol. What state?

[quote name='ajumbaje']yea, you might want to wait lol. What state?[/quote]

The IL bar -- are you taking the bar exam, too?

[quote name='billymagnum']i still cant understand why ppl would pay so much for an arcade stick[/QUOTE]

Post of the week.

Good point! fuck you Dell and Microsoft!

LOL -- too funny!

:applause: I love you sir

I eated the purple berries....it tastes like...burning!

[quote name='Samurai_X-51']Dell is still offering the $50 gift card, but it's with the $199.99 price. Considering more tax, it's not worth the $10 net savings, but it's good to know:

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/...tdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=XARC50

Also, Dell just sent out catalogs with 15 percent coupons in them, but I tried and they do not work, FYI.[/QUOTE]

On SD there is a coupon where the gift card bundle is actually $180 + next day shipping + $50 GC. Also, it looks like the tax is only applied to $134.99.

Thanks OP, I just bit and finally bought my first Xbox. i've been PS3 only for a while but wanna play the mass effect games and some other exclusives. total $234 Xbox arcade and 60gb starter kit, no tax in my state. the gift card deal was good too but i dont feel like dealing with it.

wow, that free shipping was fast, I got the new Xbox already! Looks like my Bing cashback showed up in my account as well. Thanks again OP!

bread's done
Back