Xbox 360 Arcade + $25 GC + Mass Effect 2 $228.99, Xbox Elite + $50 GC + ME2 for $328

bigdogn12

CAGiversary!
Feedback
89 (100%)
Hey everyone,

Amazon.com currently has two promotions going on:

Buy Xbox 360 Arcade for $199 get a free $25 Amazon.com gift certificate
Buy Xbox 360 Arcade for $199, get Mass Effect 2 for $29.99.

The deals are currently stackable.
1. Add the Xbox 360 Arcade and $25 Gift Card to cart from HERE
2. Add Mass Effect 2 for Xbox 360 to cart. LINK
3. During checkout, you will see discounts for $25 and $18.01 for a grand total of $228.99

Alternatively
You can add the Xbox 360 elite, $50 gift card, and Mass effect for a total of $328.99

Hope this helps,
bigdogn12

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Vortextk']328 for an elite, pure, lego batman, mass effect 2, and a 50gc? Holy shit. If only I needed to buy this.[/QUOTE]

Ya, tell me about it! Then use that $50 GC towards FFXIII and you got yourself a helluva bargain.

This deal looks sweet, too bad I bought a PS3 on black friday and have a huge backlog of games on that. Great deal though, if only I could get it without shelling out money, cause once the system comes, the games just keep coming.

Edit: by this deal, I meant the one for the Elite mainly

Damn. I just bought the Holiday bundle with the $50 gc. I also returned my unopened copy of ME2 that was getting close to the 30 day return policy. It was untouched all that time still sealed, meanwhile the price of the game kept going lower and lower and I knew I wouldn't touch the game for a bit longer, so I returned it. I would have gotten it at that price!

Do you guys think they will add it to my order? I actually just received the new Xbox and gift card today.

Dammit...major dilemma for me, I have a PS3 already and enough games on my wish list to keep me busy for awhile (FF XIII, Brutal Legend, 2nd half of Batman I have, GTA: Liberty City Stories, Star Ocean, Dragon Age Awakening I want to get) on the other hand, I do not think it will get much better than this. I want a 360 for the Mass Effects, Fable II+III, Tales of Vesperia, Lost Odyssey, Forza Motorsport, and possibly Alan Wake. Not sure if I should jump on this now or wait until I am dry on PS3 games.

The Elite deal is pretty badass, especially with the current trade-in promotion at GS if you didn't want the copy of ME2. Plenty of CAGs would take it off your hands for $30-$40, without much question.

Had I not recently picked up a MW2 console, I'd be all over this deal.

[quote name='spcheap']Dammit...major dilemma for me, I have a PS3 already and enough games on my wish list to keep me busy for awhile ....[/QUOTE]

If you have the money and you're sure you'll eventually get one, doubt you will find a better deal on a new 360 until the next price drop, whenever that will be. I understand your predicament though I'm OCD about collecting games I want, even though I won't be playing them when they come in, so sometimes it's hard to justify spending the money on something you won't use. But the deal....oh it's so good ;)

I just canceled my FFXIII bundle for the elite bundle + ME2. I really only needed a replacement xbox, would rather have the black elite, and, to be honest, I'll probably unload the ME2 in hopes that I'll, someday, come across a CE. I've got enough of a backlog that it's not a problem I guess. Awesome.

Damn!

I had just bought an elite too from Target with their $50 GC promotion...lucky for me I haven't opened it yet, I think I'll return it and get this instead. Lost the 21 bucks of tax for nothing, pick up ME2 for several dollars more? Sounds like a plan. :D

bread's done
Back