XBOX 360 Arcade Holiday Bundle + Game + Wireless Controller $259 at Walmart

Telemakhos

CAGiversary!
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10807433

BUNDLE & SAVE! Save $40 when you buy these items together.
Offer available for a limited time, while supplies last

Includes :
  • Xbox 360 Arcade Console
  • Xbox Game Disc w/ 5 Arcade Games (Feeding Frenzy, Luxor 2, Boom Boom Rocket, Pac-Man Championship Edition & Uno!)
  • SEGA Super Star Tennis game
  • Your choice of additional game
  • Your choice of additional wireless controller
    See Full Description
Please choose the following option(s) to complete your bundle:
  • Choose an additional game
  • Choose an additional controller

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn! If I didn't have other things right around the corner concerning my car, I would bite on this deal.

[quote name='mahzilla']does this deal work in B&M?[/quote]

I'm not sure what B&M is.

This would be even cheaper, but the -$20 PayPal/Walmart coupon from the other week expired on 12/15, and I never go the chance to use mine. :(

[quote name='segment77']Hard time choosing from WaW and GoW2 fromthe list of additional games. Thanks for the find. I don't check walmart nearly enough.
052335232b11864986bb2fa20fa38748.jpg
[/quote]

De nada. I was looking for something to use my PayPal coupon on, then found out it expired.

They also have an Elite bundle that's nearly $500, but comes with several games (like Quantum of Solace) and controllers, etc. But it's double the price, so...

B&M = Brick and Mortar (physical store location)

Sometimes deals online are not available in stores as well...in this case the deal is not avail in B&M

[quote name='Telemakhos']I'm not sure what B&M is.

This would be even cheaper, but the -$20 PayPal/Walmart coupon from the other week expired on 12/15, and I never go the chance to use mine. :([/quote]

B&M = Brick and Mortar

Referring to the physical retail store, as opposed to the online store. If a deal indicates "B&M only," then the deal is not available at that retailer's website.

Good deal, OP!

[quote name='segment77']Hard time choosing from WaW and GoW2 fromthe list of additional games. Thanks for the find. I don't check walmart nearly enough.
052335232b11864986bb2fa20fa38748.jpg
[/quote]

World at War? That one isn't made by Infinity Ward. It's developed by Trey Arch like CoD3. Infinity Ward developed CoD1,2, and 4 so I dont expect that much from WaW. I would say get Gears of War2

Someone please tell me there is a way to get them to honor this in-store.

:(

"Our local stores do not honor Walmart.com pricing or competitor advertisements from outside of a store's local trade territory."

Damn.

bread's done
Back