xbox 360 arcade unit for sale anywhere still?

bengalboy

CAGiversary!
Does anyone know of any good deals for a brand new arcade(old white model with no hard drive) at any stores that may still have some in stock. My 2nd 360 crapped out and I have an old 360 250GB HDD and 30 games and I don't want to have to upgrade both if I can prevent it.

Thanks for any help!

Get a 4GB model, take the 250GB HDD out of its case, and stick it in. It'll work just fine. And no, you won't be banned from Live, because you're using an official Microsoft hard drive.

That's what I was leaning towards, and I had the 3 RROD yesterday, thought about the Amazon/buy deals yesterday, then my system worked for about an hour last night until I powered it down, so I thought "hey it works again, I guess I don't need a new system". Today it played for about 1/2 hour then the 3 RROD showed up again and a 2nd time after I powered down and powered on again. So I'm looking for any good deals on the 4GB one after seeing a few youtube vids explaining how easy it is to remove the HDD from the enclosure on my 250 GB old version HDD and install it on a new one. Does it matter if my HDD is one of the European models that TigerDirect sold for about $60 a few months back or will it not work? It worked fine on my current US system since I got it about 6-7 months ago.

I would like to buy a New/Used Xbox 360 Arcade System as well, but I have found that the $99 Gamestop and Xbox 360 Pro/Elite Systems a better deal online. If anyone has a good used Xbox 360 Arcade (works) at a reasonable price, PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Jomacinrow']Im looking for an Xbox 360 Arcade System as well. Anyone find them online reassonable?[/QUOTE]

Hate to bring up a old thread, but I'm stil looking for a working XBox ARCADE system for $75 ish shipped via Paypal.

Let me know if any of you have this out there.

[quote name='Jomacinrow']Hate to bring up a old thread, but I'm stil looking for a working XBox ARCADE system for $75 ish shipped via Paypal.

Let me know if any of you have this out there.[/QUOTE]

used is fine.

bread's done
Back