XBOX 360 Arcade with Indiana Jones for 177$ at Walmart

sweetwasabi

CAGiversary!
That's right a free game, some arcade title ( Pac man and others) wireless controller and memory card, the size of 256 MB.

there's also Assassin Creed, Lair , BUZZ and a few others at 18.99
Guitar Hero 3 and Unreal 3 (XBOX 360) at 40$

From QC flyer:

$9.83 items:

Buzz games (no buzzers) (PS2)
Singstar games (no mics) (PS2)
R6 Vegas (360)
Assassin's Creed (DS)

$14.83 items:

Sonic (Wii)
High School Musical (DS)
Brain Age 2 (DS)
Daxter (PSP)
Killzone Liberation (PSP)
Socom US Navy Seals Fireteam Bravo 2 (PSP)

$18.83 items:

Lair (PS3)
Singstar Pop with 2 mic's (PS2)
Buzz Hollywood with 4 buzzers (PS2)
Naruto (Wii)
Table Tennis (Wii)
Assassin's Creed Plat. Hits Edition (360)
Mario & Sonic @ Olympics (DS)
Wall-E (DS)
High School Musical 2 (DS)
Harvest Moon DS Cute with free plush cat

$29.83 items:

Tony Hawk's Proving Ground (360)
Mario & Sonic @ Olympics (Wii)

$38.83 items:

Super Mario Galaxy
Super Smash Bros.
Guitar Hero 3 game (360)
Unreal Tournament (360)

Anyone know what the TIV is for Indy at EB? (For that matter, anyone know how much a used Xbox is worth?) I could almost justify this to upgrade my Xbox to a reliable unit. (Got a repair in progress right now, don't really want another refurb).

[quote name='SickBoy']Anyone know what the TIV is for Indy at EB? (For that matter, anyone know how much a used Xbox is worth?) I could almost justify this to upgrade my Xbox to a reliable unit. (Got a repair in progress right now, don't really want another refurb).[/QUOTE]

IMO the FS deal is better. TFU is $35 and you can sell Gears for $20 (or trade for $10 @ BBV.)

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']IMO the FS deal is better. TFU is $35 and you can sell Gears for $20 (or trade for $10 @ BBV.)[/quote]

Not to mention TFU can be craigslisted/ebayed for more than $35, or (if you're one of THOSE people) try to find a store that will give you full value for it. I'm more interested in LEGO Indy than TFU anyhoo, so I might end up keeping the title.

I meant to post last night, but I'll agree the FS deal is better, but it's a touch more out of pocket to start and also a bit more work for my tastes. For the record, the TIV (yesterday) on Lego Indy was $25.

bread's done
Back