Xbox 360 Back Up for sale. I almost got jipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TH3 SOPRANOS

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Well after a near close loss of $460 and the xbox 360 it is back up for sell. The item is on its way back to me and should be here soon. Here is what comes in the lot:

-Xbox 360 core system, Box, Manuals, Cords,(No Wired Controller)
-Official Xbox 360 wireless controller
-Official Xbox 360 Headset
-Ghost Recon Advanced Warfigter
-Official Xbox 360 Hard Drive 20GB
-and the following 6 Backward compatible box games: Halo, Halo 2, Rainbow Six 3, Rainbow Six 3: Black arrow, Fable, Ghost Recon.

PICTURES ARE AVALIBLE IF WANTED. I am asking for a down payment if you want me to hold it until it gets here or you can in advanced the full amount and I will send the day I get it or the next day. After my experince with my last transaction im not doing anything fancy until you pay because thats whta bit me in the butt last time.

Oh yeah, the 360 that you had listed here for 6 minutes before you announced it had sold on eBay. We knew you'd be back... they always come back...

Heres what happend. Someone bought my 360 on ebay with the buy it now. They want me to do this thing where they make there own label and e-mail it to me because they needed to send it to africa ASAP. I was like ok. Then I get an e-mail from paypal saying I need to send them a tracking number and then the payment will clear in my account. I do that but no money. I e-mailed paypal the the transaction number and they said that transaction ID is not real and I should send they e-mails to the spoof service. Sure enough they say that they are fraudulent e-mails and that I should cancel the shipment wich I have done and have been calling everyday. That sucker is gonna get in trouble.

:lol: Wow, someone fell for an Africa scam... amazing. These days, I see the word "Africa" in an email and dump it in the trash.

[quote name='T206']The sell was through Ebay though not off a trade site.[/QUOTE]

Doesn't matter these days, unfortunately...

[quote name='T206']Yep lets stop the chitter chatter. I would really like to get a deal going with someone.[/QUOTE]

Consider it free bumps then. Last I heard, "chitter chatter" was what made a forum a forum. Go figure.

Someone tried to pull the exact same crap on Ebay last month with me. I was selling my PSP and some guy e-mailed me and wanted me to send it to Africa through his shipping. I kept turning him down, but he kept E-mailing me. It got to a point of him sending me almost threatening E-mails about it....even after I sold it. I eventually had to block him from my e-mail and Ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back