Xbox 360 Bundle $750 at Amazon (TRU)

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000E8NA5A/

# Includes: Xbox 360 System (premium according to description and picture)
# Includes: Two months of rentals from Gamefly.com, a one-year subscription to OXM
# Includes: Call of Duty 2, Tony Hawk's American Wasteland, Ridge Racer 6, Kameo: Elements of Power, and Project Gotham Racing
and additional wireless controller (according to the picture and below)

Are you ready for the next generation of insane gaming? Then dive into the Xbox 360 Pro Gamer's Bundle and invite your friends over for some serious gaming. This bundle scores you the hottest gaming system around, the Xbox 360 System, two months worth of rentals from Gamefly.com (rental period begins when Gamefly.com rental card is activated, no additional purchase is required), a one-year subscription to OXM (subscription begins when Gamefly.com rental card is activated), one additional Xbox 360 Wireless Controller, and FIVE of the most eye-popping "E" and "T" rated software titles to keep you busy until your thumbs go numb! Test your skills with these amazing games...Call of Duty 2, Tony Hawk's American Wasteland, Ridge Racer 6, Kameo: Elements of Power, and Project Gotham Racing 3. NOTE: Pricing and bundle components are tentative and subject to change based on availability. Product is limited and is not guaranteed. Orders are shipped on a first-come, first served basis.

[quote name='kapkorn']Guys check your Walmarts, I have been to 2 seperate ones this week and they both had premium systems in stock.[/QUOTE]

Got a buddy one from Walmart not three hours ago; last one they had! He owes me so bad for letting him know it was there...

(Not to mention he used the B2G1 used at Gamestop to get PDZ, Condemned, and DOA4!)

Got mine from Best Buy on Tuesday. And I owe it all to this!

[quote name='addicted2games']TRU B&M had some premium systems, but they make you buy 2 games and the extended warranty. What bull.[/QUOTE]

that's why you buy it all and walk over to customer service, return what you don't need. it's not a real bundle so nothing will be marked down or be sale price. simple as that.

thanks for the heads up Cheapy D

Local Target in Las Vegas had 2 core and 2 premium this afternoon. First time I have ever seen any 360's on the shelf!

That's actually not a horrible deal. The only thing really bad about it is some of the games it comes with (not a huge fan of Tony Hawk: AW or Ridge Racer 6 for 360) but otherwise it's not bad.

Any clue how much shipping is?

I would also suggest that everyone check Wal-Mart, I lucked out and somehow found one at my local Supercenter at 10:30 at night. Turned out to be a cancelled layaway. The gods may smile on you too.

[quote name='kapkorn']Guys check your Walmarts, I have been to 2 seperate ones this week and they both had premium systems in stock.[/QUOTE]

Last week my WM got in 2 shipments within 3 days, then 2 days later I bought mine at Best Buy with the 6 months/no interest financing... These are starting to show up pretty good now, but they still do not last long on the shelf. I only bought 1 game, it now looks like a few big titles are going to ship in March...I tried to avoid the "bundle" and succeded!

bread's done
Back