Xbox 360 Bundle w/free Burnout Revenge or Moto GP @ Wal-Mart (Walmart exclusive)

[quote name='happyorangeman']Was there any mention of the 360 with Call of Duty 2 as a pack in game. I saw that along with the Moto GP and Burnout pack in versions at the Wal Mart in Boonton, NJ.[/quote] Skimmed the thread and didn't see any. The bundle also comes with a $10 mail-in rebate for Call of Duty 3 at Wal-Mart.

Judging by the expiration time on the coupon, this was put out around the 15th of November (and lasts until Feb 15).

EDIT: Checked the back of the CoD3 offer, it's a mail-in rebate, not a coupon.

whoopee, a free 20 dollar game!

there were better deals last month

in fact, I think you can still buy a premium at microcenter, apply for a credit card, and get 100 back

I recommanded MOTO GP over Burnout Revenge cos MOTO GP have more replay value & the price is more expensive compare to Burnout Revenge.

I saw one at walmart it came with moto gp and the xbox preminum for the regular 400 dollers or you could get a 50 doller gift card but that was before christmas

I seen those bundle with burntout on a Best Buy...they had a good amount in stock...you could just pick em up n go to the cashier...

I was just at Best Buy last night, and they had a couple Premiums with Need for Speed: Most Wanted included. Thing is, they were charging $420 for it. Um, yeah, no thanks...

[quote name='CheapyD']Seems unlikely...I bet it's an error. We shall see though.
The text that reads "This exciting Xbox 360 bundle features the Xbox 360 Premium System with one additional wireless controller, a game of your choice and a Bonus LIVE 12 Month Gold Card. Simply click below to customize your order now!" makes me think this was part of an older bundle where you didn't actually get the game and extra controller for free.

I've emailed my contacts at Walmart to see what the story is.[/QUOTE]

Looks like the offer was changed. :(

[quote name='Anubis2005X']I was just at Best Buy last night, and they had a couple Premiums with Need for Speed: Most Wanted included. Thing is, they were charging $420 for it. Um, yeah, no thanks...[/QUOTE]

The Boca Raton, FL Best Buy was offering that same bundle as a "manager's special" for $379 over the weekend. Of course, there were also a pile of at least 60 of the things so that's probably why the discount was offered.

[quote name='thesilentshadow30']I have seen 3 different bundles in stores.
One had Burnout, One had Moto GP and the other had Call Of Duty 2.[/QUOTE]

I mentioned this in the TRU thread about a $50 gift card with purchase of a 360.

bread's done
Back