Xbox 360 Camo Controller $34.99 @ Amazon

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
3ml4IhH.png

Looks like a mistake to me but maybe not...

Edit: Mistake by Amazon, it is actually $15 off. $34.99, follow link above for product page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I'm not seeing this anywhere on the "upcoming" list on Amazon, I checked all categories just to be safe. OP, if you could let us know how you found this, that'd be great.

Unless you're in the military or hunting, I don't see why anyone would ever want a Camo colored anything.

It's such a tacky, gaudy color. 

Lol dude, we can't all be crossing guards

You have to admit it though.

Gold and Camouflage are perhaps the evil Shining-esque twin sisters of the color world.

And then Call of Duty went and combined them both into some hellish bastard child.

Again, nothing against the military. Camouflage is great for practical purposes. I'm sure it helps keep our troops alive. But outside of that it is simply a matter of bad taste...

Last edited by a moderator:
You have to admit it though.

Gold and Camouflage are perhaps the evil Shining-esque twin sisters of the color world.

And then Call of Duty went and combined them both into some hellish bastard child.

Again, nothing against the military. Camouflage is great for practical purposes. I'm sure it helps keep our troops alive. But outside of that it is simply a matter of bad taste...
But you have bad tastes cause you dig rain coats....

Confirmed, they meant $15 off, I just checked. It's not listed under lightning deals but if you look up the item, it just dropped to $34.99.

I wanted this, but I have enough controllers already (not the improved D-pad controllers though) to not want to pay $35 for a 360 controller. It's not like the 360 is some brand new console that should command top-dollar for controllers.

Unless you're in the military or hunting, I don't see why anyone would ever want a Camo colored anything.

It's such a tacky, gaudy color.
So that when you play 360 outside and drop it outside, it becomes "invisible."

Kids will love playing find the invisible controller. Trending now.

Anyway, how come no transforming d-pad, nobody like that idea?

bread's done
Back