XBox 360 cases.

Just a suggestion I have from working at Blockbuster, go into your local rental place and ask if they have any extra 360 cases. We trash empty game boxes all the time when we swap them out to lock cases or when getting rid of extra dead boxes.

Thats probably the only way you are gonna find empty 360 cases.

I have seen them on ebay before as well. Just be careful when reading the description because some sellers do not realize that the 360 cases and original xbox cases are not the same shade of green. I almost bought some a week a go but it was a large lot and I had no use for that many 360 cases. In retrospect, I should have bought them and split them up for CAG.

also, try a toys r us with an "r zone" in it. i used to score loads of FREE xbox, ps2, and gamecube cases from them. i'm not sure if they have the same policy for 360 cases, but it might be worth a look.

Yeah. Try a TRU because they get "clam shells" or just display cases for their games. When I used to work there we would sometimes get clam shells for games that we never even received. It's great with xbox cases since they are just colored dvd cases but the PS2 and Cube cases are just dvd cases and don't have the memory card holders. You should also check out a local EB games or Gamestop because sometimes they get shippers with mock cases in them and those are usually trashed within a month or so. I never knew about the Blockbusters being like that so I don't know about them but if you have a TRU close by you should definitely check them out.

[quote name='Edge of Heart']Looks i'm going to hit up some stores later today. Thanks guys.[/quote]

If you find a few extra, I'd gladly buy some from you -- none of my local stores ever seem to have any.

Or if you want to spend a little more, check your local BK to see if they have any more copies of "pocket racer". Thats how i made the excuse to myself to actually buy those games, i knew i would have 3 extra cases around if i needed them :)

Anyone have some new info on where to find replacement 360 game cases?

You can get them on eBay, but the best price seems to be a little over $1 each if you buy a box of 30. I really just need a couple.

bread's done
Back