Xbox 360 COD: Modern Warfare 3 Wireless Headset w/ Bluetooth, $34.21.

Good deal. I paid $49.99 for this during the Black Friday lightning deal. It works pretty well too as a replacement for the standard wired headset that came with my 360.

Not bad for $34 may pick this up for when my tritton break
21.gif

Only 3 stars on Amazon and the reviews are very mixed. Any CAGs here have these and can give us their opnion. I'm tempted but I don't wanna get junk.

[quote name='roymustang']Only 3 stars on Amazon and the reviews are very mixed. Any CAGs here have these and can give us their opnion. I'm tempted but I don't wanna get junk.[/QUOTE]

It blows. Get the old style wireless headset.

[quote name='Lightning War']It blows. Get the old style wireless headset.[/QUOTE]

This. I considered getting the bluetooth set before, but there are just way too many negative reviews on it. I've had the old style wireless set for over a year now and it's very solid. Unfortunately, it seems to have been discontinued and the going price is significantly higher than when I bought mine.

[quote name='jessesixto']how is this bluetooth?
Is Xbox have bluetooth or does this come with a receiver?[/QUOTE]

I believe it just has both bluetooth and the 360's proprietary wireless built in. The 360 doesn't use bluetooth at all.

I might get this just so I can use the same headset with the 360 and the PS3.

[quote name='jessesixto']how is this bluetooth?
Is Xbox have bluetooth or does this come with a receiver?[/QUOTE]

Bluetooth range is average and sound quality is crappy if you compare it to bluetooth headsets in the same dollar range. Headset also didn't fit well in my ears unless I used the plastic clip it comes with. It syncs like a wireless controller to the XBOX. I wouldn't buy this for more than $20. Very disappointing.

I wanted to try this out, but even at half off, with all of the negative reviews, I think I'm going to have to pass. But this is the lowest I've seen the headset going for.

bread's done
Back