Xbox 360 Collector's Edition Games

stevez0r

CAGiversary!
I want to collect all of the collector's edition 360 games.

So if you know where I can get them cheap, please post.

Some of them arent worth it imo.

Viva Pinata and Prey come to mind.

GoW is worth it however, along with oblivion and PDZ, the casing for PDZ is pretty sick. those are my picks though.

[quote name='dios']Some of them arent worth it imo.

Viva Pinata and Prey come to mind.

GoW is worth it however, along with oblivion and PDZ, the casing for PDZ is pretty sick. those are my picks though.[/quote]I should've said "most of" instead of "all". I don't see myself playing Viva Pinta.

Unlike most people, I prefer the Limited Edition Viva Pinata to the standard one. Its a nice unique case. And the game itself aint half bad either.

that cheap viva pinata case is ugly as hell man. i would prefer the normal edition over that garbage. however, the game is surprisngly good. seriously.

If you guys are talking about what I think you're talking about, the "collectors edition" Viva Pinata isn't cool at all. You're talking about the one that comes in that weird case and comes with some XBLA demos, right? Honestly, I would have just rather gotten the normal edition, I kind of like the look of my game cases stacked on top of eachother.

Viva Pinata as a game kicks ass, though. Don't hate just cuz it looks kiddy.

[quote name='Mariodood']

Viva Pinata as a game kicks ass, though. Don't hate just cuz it looks kiddy.[/quote]

yeah, viva pinata really does kick ass. i have to admit i never once thought viva pinata sounded cool when it was announced. i mean, managing a garden??? but the multi tasking makes it face paced and the fact that you have to pay attention to whats going on makes it entertaining.

bread's done
Back