Xbox 360 Console Deals?

cmul8985

CAG Veteran
Feedback
1 (100%)
So my 360 just got the red ring of death for the second time and of course my warranty is up. Even worse I missed all of the black friday deals and the epic microsoft store deal. Now Im just loooking to get a good deal on a brand new system thats at least an elite if not the mw2 edition.

right on the top of the page in the forum description:

ONLY POST SPECIFIC DEALS!

c'mon cheapy, i.q. tests as part of the sign up process would eliminate most of these people....

DO NOT CREATE THREADS TO ASK A QUESTION. ONLY POST SPECIFIC DEALS!

Plus there's a deal for the MW2 system on the front page....

ouch...maybe someone should start a section just for 360 console deals andd whats the mw2 system on the front page doomtime i cant seem to find it

[quote name='Doomtime']DO NOT CREATE THREADS TO ASK A QUESTION. ONLY POST SPECIFIC DEALS!

Plus there's a deal for the MW2 system on the front page....
[/QUOTE]

Dude there is a entire separate section to post deals. Being all seniorly and all I would think you would know that. This area is actually a place to post REQUESTS. Requests are naturally posed as a questions. :applause:

And yes there should absolutely be sections dedicated to specific console deals. No wait, lumping them all together under the "video game deals" section is a much smarter solution. :roll:

I'm amazed anyone can extrapolate any useful information from this site with the way it is presently organized. I have a hard time seeing any organization at all.

Then to help out we have senior members telling OPs to not ask questions in a section of the forums titled "Request or Get Advice on a Video Game Deal".

As a challenge readers how does one go about requesting something w/o creating a inquisitive statement? :drool:

[quote name='K_Dense']Dude there is a entire separate section to post deals. Being all seniorly and all I would think you would know that. This area is actually a place to post REQUESTS. Requests are naturally posed as a questions. :applause:

And yes there should absolutely be sections dedicated to specific console deals. No wait, lumping them all together under the "video game deals" section is a much smarter solution. :roll:

I'm amazed anyone can extrapolate any useful information from this site with the way it is presently organized. I have a hard time seeing any organization at all.

Then to help out we have senior members telling OPs to not ask questions in a section of the forums titled "Request or Get Advice on a Video Game Deal".

As a challenge readers how does one go about requesting something w/o creating a inquisitive statement? :drool:[/QUOTE]

when that was posted this was in the deals section. a mod has moved it to the appropriate forum since then.
and as for different forums for each console, alot of deals posted are for multiple consoles so there would be multiple topics for the one deal in different forums...

bread's done
Back