Xbox 360 console for $170 plus 10% off + 15% Cashback

good deal....my question is ... The Arcade system any clue as to what MotherBoard this will be?? will it have HDMI???

I don’t think that this unit is a Jasper. It’s listed on Overstock as “Microsoft XGX-00001 XBOX 360 Arcade Game Console”. I’m pretty sure that the XGX-00001 designation means that it’s the original Arcade unit. I just did a quick google search for XGX-00001 and several results mentioned an Arcade unit that comes with a 256MB memory card. That’s a dead giveaway that it’s not a Jasper. The Jasper units come with an internal 256MB storage capacity.

For what it’s worth, I own an Arcade (a Jasper) and I just went to check what it said on the box and it’s listed as XGX-00038.

I personally wouldn’t under any circumstances buy an Xbox 360 unless it’s a Jasper, but if you’re not as picky as I am, you would be hard pressed to find a better deal elsewhere. It’s $156 to buy it plus the 12% cashback that you’d get back down the line. You’re looking at under $140 shipped.

GREAT DEAL.........

In for one:

12045923 Microsoft XGX-00001 XBOX 360 Arcade Game Console Ground 1 $169.99 Subtotal: $169.99 Coupon Savings: - $17.00 Shipping: $2.95 Total Savings: $17.00 Total: $155.94
PLUS.......I MIGHT get the 12% cashback, but I'm not counting on it. Usually putting in a checkout code voids the cashback....but it I get it, then it's a good thing....that would make my TOTAL less than $140!!!

[quote name='The End']I don’t think that this unit is a Jasper. It’s listed on Overstock as “Microsoft XGX-00001 XBOX 360 Arcade Game Console”. I’m pretty sure that the XGX-00001 designation means that it’s the original Arcade unit. I just did a quick google search for XGX-00001 and several results mentioned an Arcade unit that comes with a 256MB memory card. That’s a dead giveaway that it’s not a Jasper. The Jasper units come with an internal 256MB storage capacity.

For what it’s worth, I own an Arcade (a Jasper) and I just went to check what it said on the box and it’s listed as XGX-00038.

I personally wouldn’t under any circumstances buy an Xbox 360 unless it’s a Jasper, but if you’re not as picky as I am, you would be hard pressed to find a better deal elsewhere. It’s $156 to buy it plus the 12% cashback that you’d get back down the line. You’re looking at under $140 shipped.[/QUOTE]

I picked up the halo2/fable bundle, and its an old system, is it far more likely to break? I may just sell this one then.

[quote name='scp89']good deal....my question is ... The Arcade system any clue as to what MotherBoard this will be?? will it have HDMI???[/QUOTE]

If you want a Jasper, your safest bet is to get an Arcade. IIRC, all models of the 360 have had HDMI have the past year or two.

[quote name='dracula']I picked up the halo2/fable bundle, and its an old system, is it far more likely to break? I may just sell this one then.[/QUOTE]
Check the back of your console by the serial nubmer. If it has "12.1A" listed in it's power usuage details, you've got the latest model. The older models are more likely to break.

im not sure which version of a 360 this is, it's not like i work at overstock.com. i'm assuming that it's a falcon model like most places, but at this price for a new xbox, it's a good deal.

[quote name='cr4zymanz0r']I got the last one :p[/QUOTE]

You're doing it wrong.

*clears throat*

I got the last one SUCKA!

[quote name='Thrinn']The older models are more likely to break.[/QUOTE]

Yes, but whats the worry? You got 3 year warranty.

I got my xbox 4 years ago and it has been repaired twice. Total cost = $0

[quote name='simp1ysimon']883 views, the item is sold out and i cant even get one thank you? damn leechers[/QUOTE]

WTF .. you posted the deal 12 hours ago? Buy, then post the deal!

[quote name='Monsta Mack']You're doing it wrong.

*clears throat*

I got the last one SUCKA!
random.jpg
[/QUOTE]
hahaha:lol:

[quote name='oasisboy']Yes, but whats the worry? You got 3 year warranty.

I got my xbox 4 years ago and it has been repaired twice. Total cost = $0[/QUOTE]My total cost was also $0.... until my system RROD a second time, the latest after the 3 year warranty had expired. I figured I could either cough up the $100 to get the system temporarily fixed or buy a new Jasper system, not have to worry about a RROD again, get an extra controller, 6 free bundled games, plus a new 3 year warranty, all for $199. I didn't particularly enjoy having to buy another version of a system I already owned but I figured a new system would be my best choice.

[quote name='simp1ysimon']883 views, the item is sold out and i cant even get one thank you? damn leechers[/QUOTE]
Welcome to the Internet. ;)

[quote name='kscripter']WTF .. you posted the deal 12 hours ago? Buy, then post the deal![/QUOTE]

i already have an xbox, i was just trying to be nice and inform everyone.

The earliest report I can find of Jasper 360's being found "in the wild" was from November 2008, which is 7 months of life at the best. I think it's too early to tell whether or not the Jasper 360's are actually any better then the previous "fixes".

I got the latest arcade model recently and it's both a lot quieter and generally the console feels a lot cooler. The power brick is a little different too. I don't know if it will have RROD problems in the future but you can tell it's better designed. You could never get me to buy one of the old ones now, no matter how cheap... they're just clunky and extremely RROD prone so why bother.

bread's done
Back