Xbox 360 Controller Clone for PS2/1 $7

Very cool.

I love how they were so lazy that they didn't even change the ABXY to Square, Circle, Triangle and X (well, put the X in the right place, anyway)

lol I just noticed that myself, I think this is perfect for 360 gamers like myself who wouldnt dare go back to the Dual Shock 2 controller when they play their old ps2 games.

Lowest shipping they offer looks to be $7. I've been wanting a PS2 controller like this, but I'm not going to bite right now because I don't know about the build quality. Sounds good, hopefully someone will buy it and let us know what it's like.

[quote name='yoursisterspretty']Lowest shipping they offer looks to be $7. I've been wanting a PS2 controller like this, but I'm not going to bite right now because I don't know about the build quality. Sounds good, hopefully someone will buy it and let us know what it's like.[/quote]It's a 3rd party controller for $7. You'll be lucky if its not made out of cardboard.

[quote name='daroga']It's a 3rd party controller for $7. You'll be lucky if its not made out of cardboard.[/QUOTE]

That's what I'm thinking. It's got to be junk.

Even if it were as good as the 360 pad, the 360's d-pad is junk, and the PS1/2/3 have better face buttons too, so...

I noticed this a few days ago. I would bite on it, but the shipping is steep and I've been looking at other things to buy at Geeks.com.

bread's done
Back