Xbox 360 Controllers $29.99 and More at Amazon (Newegg PM)

I wish Microsoft made prettier controllers. (I missed out on the blue)

...Does anyone have the Red? How does it look in person? [The customer images make it look ugly]

Damn, I bought the controller for Windows two weeks ago for nearly $40. Is there any chance that Amazon will refund me the difference?

[quote name='KillerRamen']I wish Microsoft made prettier controllers. (I missed out on the blue)

...Does anyone have the Red? How does it look in person? [The customer images make it look ugly][/QUOTE]

the red ones look fine (i have 2), main reason why I like the red over the black is...the D pad, thumbsticks etc are black and not grey. On the black controllers, the grey really makes them look kinda cheap. I guess MS thought if they made it black on black the workers who assemble the controllers would get confused and you'd end up with 2 D pads and 1 thumbstick. :roll: The white controller isn't bad, mainly because it matches the chatpad.

I love the red controllers. But then I love red. I wanted one of the RE5 360s so bad :p That arcade pack controller comes with some pretty decent XBLA games. Thanks cheapy.

[quote name='KillerRamen']I wish Microsoft made prettier controllers. (I missed out on the blue)

...Does anyone have the Red? How does it look in person? [The customer images make it look ugly][/QUOTE]

I got mine in red a few weeks back for 49.99. The customer pictures don't do it justice, its a nice red color with black accents, same exact thing as the RE 360 if you ever saw it. I like it, not sure about anyone else. If you want a better picture I don't mind taking one.

Don't know about the validity of the complaints, but I've heard a lot of negativity about the analog sticks on the red controllers, that they tend to go to shit quite quickly. Again, don't know how true this, because I've never had one.

$45 for the Arcade games and controller sounds pretty good.

Reading the amazon reviews for the arcade games and controller, it seems like some of the games are broken, notably Bomberman Live (which seemingly tries to charge you for the game if you try to download the update). Anyone know if this has been fixed?

[quote name='Reaperain']When will there be a deal on Wired 360 Controllers? I need one for my PC.[/QUOTE]

How about the bottom two links: Controller for Windows and Wireless for Windows.

At that price, I'd recommend the wireless for windows. then, if you get an xbox, you can freely use any controllers on any system (you won't use wired on the xbox). Then you can easily play some games like Trine on the PC, or flip over and play Halo splitscreen on the xbox.

The Windows Wireless adapter by itself is kind of expensive last I checked, so for an 8 buck difference it looks worth it.

[quote name='Phokis']How about the bottom two links: Controller for Windows and Wireless for Windows.

At that price, I'd recommend the wireless for windows. then, if you get an xbox, you can freely use any controllers on any system (you won't use wired on the xbox). Then you can easily play some games like Trine on the PC, or flip over and play Halo splitscreen on the xbox.

The Windows Wireless adapter by itself is kind of expensive last I checked, so for an 8 buck difference it looks worth it.[/QUOTE]

lol woah. Thought the last two links were his sig. Wooops.

Do the D-pads still suck on these? I love the controller, but the D-pad makes me cry. I know there are mods but I rather be gaming than sanding.

[quote name='luxarific']Do the D-pads still suck on these? I love the controller, but the D-pad makes me cry. I know there are mods but I rather be gaming than sanding.[/QUOTE]
You know they haven't changed the d-pads. Not like they want to pay another company that has the patent on the d-pad style they'd like to use.

bread's done
Back