Xbox 360 core N.I.B

jokoloko

CAGiversary!
Okay my friend won a 360 core at a carnival for free. He decided to sell it to me because he already has a premium. He is selling it for cheap like 180 but he said he will give it to me for probly 150. Should i get it? Im thinking about it becasue if i do this i will have to hold off on getting a ps3 which i could get for 400 new with a game and xtra controller. Im sorta tight on money these days and if i get the 360 now who knows when i will get the ps3 for this price again. If i get the ps3 i will probly never get a 360 so please cheap ass gamers help me out!!!

p.s im a huge metal gear fan and i sorta like gears and halo but only playing with my buddies.:D

Where are you getting a PS3 for $400? Well if there are no games you want on the xbox except those you already play with your friends. I would say no, but than you could just get it and sell it on ebay if that will be cool with your friend. Wow I really wouldn't know what to do in this situtation.

Here I will quote me self from another thread like this

[quote name='chodax']I think you should kill your self so no more of these fucking threads are made anymore[/quote]

[quote name='chodax']Here I will quote me self from another thread like this[/quote] /\
aww what a party pooper did this thread get your panties in a twist, dude last time i checked this was a forum so i can make threads like these if i please ok. If you dont have any thing to say on the topic i suggest you gtfo and do something else with your life. I posted a thread on this forum so that true cheap ass gamer's can help me decide on a awesome deal where i can get 2 of next gen consoles for cheap but can only get one. i doubled checked and this area was for scores and bragging rights, so if you got nothing to say or show i advise you just kill yourself:)

[quote name='chodax']Here I will quote me self from another thread like this[/quote]
QFT'd. Anyways, if you really have to decide theres a problem. If your willing to wait months for the chance the PS3 might get a half decent exclusive, go ahead and wait. Honestly I just want to know how natural selection skipped over you.

[quote name='Oktoberfest']Keep in mind that to play online using an Xbox, you have to pay $50 a year[/quote]No CAG woth his salt pays $50 a year for Live.

[quote name='daroga']No CAG woth his salt pays $50 a year for Live.[/quote]

No way. I'd buy the one year deal (With a cam and other things) For $65 on amazon.

[quote name='jokoloko']/\
aww what a party pooper did this thread get your panties in a twist, dude last time i checked this was a forum so i can make threads like these if i please ok. If you dont have any thing to say on the topic i suggest you gtfo and do something else with your life. I posted a thread on this forum so that true cheap ass gamer's can help me decide on a awesome deal where i can get 2 of next gen consoles for cheap but can only get one. i doubled checked and this area was for scores and bragging rights, so if you got nothing to say or show i advise you just kill yourself:)[/quote]

What the poster who you were mocking was trying to say in a sarcastic way was 'if you have this great deal before you, why do you even NEED our opinions on what to do?'.

Personally, if it were me, I'd go for the 360(but add a HDD to make it a premium) and in that way, I'd have some money left over for GAMES. Right now, the PS3 has sequels, ports and sports in abundance, but no AAA titles that haven't already appeared on other consoles.

Oh and there's a bunch of 360 games already on clearance or sale at many stores, so you can get games for your new 360 cheaper even.

It's a no brainer, really.

bread's done
Back