XBOX 360 deal at Wal MArt this Friday!

DX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Just a heads up guys. Info came down at work today that home office is adding 16 additional items to our day after Thanksgiving Blitz(Black Friday) sale. I got the list of items but no prices until tomorrow when you are supposed to see it at walmart.com.

Ill giva ya an example though. 52" RCA HDTV was $998 Friday only for $475!:eek: Emachines desktop PC for $149.

BTW, this is for the Premium version not the core.

More info as i get it.

thy had tht one bundle a while back, prob still going on..........wasnt worth it with the taxes.

[quote name='Demontooth']This is useless without a price![/QUOTE]

I know, I know.....we were not supposed to find out about this today but tomorrow like the rest of the public. They had to send out an email to all stores talking about how to comp the BestBuy BF ad.

10 minutes later we got the list of secret items and these prices should be able to be viewed tomorrow at walmart.com.

Looking at the two prices I do have shows the kind of cuts they are making to try and take back marketshare this Christmas.

[quote name='kcwhite']Just saw the Black Friday ad for Walmart. No mention of 360 at all[/quote]
The very first line of his post is that they are adding 16 additional items that will most likely not be in the paper ad.

I just put an Xbox 360 with Burnout bundle in layaway and planned on using my 20% off on it. Hopefully the 360 will be a lot cheaper and I'll just pick it up on BF instead.

[quote name='DX']Good for you. Then go there and be happy.

[/quote]

No, not good for me, there's no point in posting a "deal" if you're just going to dick us around and not actually give us any information.

You talkin about this model? RCA R52WH74 52 inch projection TV
Does not appear to go up to 1080P, and it skips over the 720 outputs. NO HDMI either. Me no likey. Any other cheap TV's with more inputs (HDMI) and better resolution?

[quote name='bil4ltool']Because only Wal Mart sells Emachines, genius.[/quote]

Actually, BB also sells EMachines. I know this because I lined up(far too late) last year for a chance at buying one for $149. I ended up leaving with an Xbox instead though, since people were walking out with 4-5 of the PCs EACH.

Stores REALLY need to put strict LIMITS on the number of items PER customer for BF sales. AND ENFORCE THEM.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Actually, BB also sells EMachines. I know this because I lined up(far too late) last year for a chance at buying one for $149. I ended up leaving with an Xbox instead though, since people were walking out with 4-5 of the PCs EACH.

Stores REALLY need to put strict LIMITS on the number of items PER customer for BF sales. AND ENFORCE THEM.[/quote]

I was being completey sarcastic, how did you not pick up on that?

[quote name='NWgamer666']You talkin about this model? RCA R52WH74 52 inch projection TV
Does not appear to go up to 1080P, and it skips over the 720 outputs. NO HDMI either. Me no likey. Any other cheap TV's with more inputs (HDMI) and better resolution?[/quote]

You may be able to expect cheap ass software prices, but hardware will always be at a premium. There are going to be some DLP and single chip LCoS 50" 1080p models next year for around $1500, but you are going to be waiting a long time for what you want. If you hadn't noticed every BF HDTV Sale doesn't include a single tv that is 1080p.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Actually, BB also sells EMachines. I know this because I lined up(far too late) last year for a chance at buying one for $149. I ended up leaving with an Xbox instead though, since people were walking out with 4-5 of the PCs EACH.

Stores REALLY need to put strict LIMITS on the number of items PER customer for BF sales. AND ENFORCE THEM.[/QUOTE]

Unless Corky from Life Goes On ran the BB you went to they did limit last year. One voucher per person.

[quote name='Will']Unless Corky from Life Goes On ran the BB you went to they did limit last year. One voucher per person.[/quote]

He probably works at walmart...

but I think there should be a one per household limit if they could... whole families camping out to get 5 wiis irks me...

I use to work at walmart but got fired back in '99. I was in line for best buy and they handed out the vouchers for the puters and someone actually tried getting 3 and they said one per person.

[quote name='DX']52" RCA HDTV was $998 Friday only for $475![/QUOTE]

Is this nationwide? I'd really like one of those for that price in Colorado.

[quote name='Cerberu5']Is this nationwide? I'd really like one of those for that price in Colorado.[/QUOTE]

You gotta read the fine print it said all states but Colorado, better luck next year.

saw the walmart commercial it said to check online tday for "secret" deals not mentioned int he flyer. im hoping 360 is going to be one of the "secrets"

[quote name='gaelan']saw the walmart commercial it said to check online tday for "secret" deals not mentioned int he flyer. im hoping 360 is going to be one of the "secrets"[/quote]
The website says to check back Thanksgiving day so looks like we have to wait another day!

[quote name='papalatistudios']1. There is no $475 TV.

2. There is a $998 TV its a Viore. :lol:

3. There is no Xbox 360 deal.

They have the ads listed and thats all.[/quote]
What are you talking about? The front page of WalMart.com and it says right there CHECK BACK ON THANKSGIVING DAY TO DISCOVER FRIDAY'S SECRET ITEMS, and yes there is a TV deal, if you would check on the BF sites you would have known that.

[quote name='bil4ltool']The website says to check back Thanksgiving day so looks like we have to wait another day!

What are you talking about? The front page of WalMart.com and it says right there CHECK BACK ON THANKSGIVING DAY TO DISCOVER FRIDAY'S SECRET ITEMS, and yes there is a TV deal, if you would check on the BF sites you would have known that.[/quote]

Just checked the BF ads and there is no $475 deal!

As far as the *secret stuff* is concerned, we will have to wait, but its probably fubar.

[quote name='Dhuk']So whats the 360 deal? Enough of the TV talk, theres aforum for that :razz:[/QUOTE]

The OP doesn't want to divulge because the super secret Wal-Mart employees that scour CAG for exposed deals will get them fired. ;)

[quote name='mykevermin']The OP doesn't want to divulge because the super secret Wal-Mart employees that scour CAG for exposed deals will get them fired. ;)[/QUOTE]

Ha! Yes, he's being an asshat.

[quote name='papalatistudios']Just checked the BF ads and there is no $475 deal!

As far as the *secret stuff* is concerned, we will have to wait, but its probably fubar.[/QUOTE]

Wow you're dumb. "Duuur Just checked the BF ads and there's no blahblahblah." That's because it's a secret deal that won't be divulge supposedly until THANKSGIVING. Last time I checked, it's still Wednesday so how about wait til tomorrow to sh1t on this?

[quote name='papalatistudios']Just checked the BF ads and there is no $475 deal!
[/quote]

Actually, there is. It's all over their national television commercial. I just saw it last night and it really sticks out in my mind because it sounded waaay too good to be true.

Actually to those stubbornly saying there is no Set for $475, you're incorrect. It may not be $475, but I know for a fact I've seen a Walmart Commercial for a sub $500 big screen projection television. There definitely is. I was showing my father the commercial because I was pointing out how he paid more than 2x that on BF a year ago.

Actually, I'm actually going to have to actually disagree with you on the actual "excessive use of actually" business. Or something.

So Wally World put out an ad, put out online-only Friday specials, AND are going to be putting out 16 more items that aren't in the 191 items listed as 'Unbelievable In-Store Savings'?

I'll believe it when I see it.

*Puts kids to bed early*

Are we talking about the deal that has the Xbox 360, extra wireless controller, Burnout Revenge and 3 month Live subscription for $480? Online only. I guess it's an okay deal, nothing phenomenal.

Edit: I got the ad in the mail yesterday, if that's the "deal" that he's going to break to us

As far as the *secret stuff* is concerned, we will have to wait, but its probably fubar.[/QUOTE]
Yes, there is. I saw a commercial last night for the 52" RCA. It's actually going to be $474.

[quote name='Drahken']You gotta read the fine print it said all states but Colorado, better luck next year.[/QUOTE]

You're pretty funny...I was only asking because I didn't see it in their Black Friday ad, and thought that it might be regional because of that.

bread's done
Back