Xbox 360 deals?

JasonTerminator

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I was planning to use that $40 off $199 coupon when I bought my 360 this month, but since that turned out to be fraudulent, I was hoping somebody knows of a good deal on one. Hell, a 10% off coupon to a store that carries 360's would suffice.

If anybody has any deals, I would greatly appreciate it.

[quote name='JasonTerminator']I was planning to use that $40 off $199 coupon when I bought my 360 this month, but since that turned out to be fraudulent, I was hoping somebody knows of a good deal on one. Hell, a 10% off coupon to a store that carries 360's would suffice.

If anybody has any deals, I would greatly appreciate it.[/QUOTE]

Was that coupon really fraudulent? I thought someone got it in their e-mail. Heck, I was going to use it this upcoming Tuesday.

The coupon that was scanned had the "No Copies" part removed. The actual coupon is legit, since the barcode actually works.

I still have a printout of the coupon I'm considering using, but I'd prefer to use a 100% legit deal (The no copies part is bullshit IMO anyway.)

And I definately want a Platinum, since I have an HDTV and it's stupid to not have the hard drive.

Well, there was that "$10 gift card per $100 spent" coupon from Best Buy; unfortunately, it expired yesterday. I couldn't find any coupons or Xbox 360 premium systems in my area, which was disappointing. :whistle2:(

Beyond that, yeah, I'm looking for a deal on the 360 too.

Just went to costco yesterday and they have a pretty nice deal. 490 for 360 premium, game, controller, and playncharge. I know its old, but its still prob the best bundles around (yu actually save money!). Otherwise, I'd wait till the christmas shopping season; a price drop is almost guaranteed.

lol, yeah that coupon came from me. It's still valid through the end of the month, and some people made some really good fakes using that barcode, and it worked for them. I got a PSP, my buddy got a 360, and I got a camera using that coupon, and I know people on this board had success with it as well. It's worth a try.

[quote name='suffah']Does target still offer 10% off when you sign up for their cc?[/QUOTE]

yes, they do. they ask me every time I check out at the register (today included).

[quote name='suffah']Does target still offer 10% off when you sign up for their cc?[/QUOTE]

Find an employee that works there and you can use their discouunt card to combine for 20% off :D

I did it on a gamecube and a patio set.

bread's done
Back