XBOX 360 @ DELL for $349.95 + FREE GROUND SHIPPING

[quote name='mrblinG22']haha

ps3 is either gonna be like PSP (FAILURE) or the best of the next gen. consoles.[/QUOTE]

??? someone needs to go out more often, plus why did this quote show up in this thread?

[quote name='JPRaup']so no one elses is "on hold" ?[/QUOTE]

Usually if it is on hold it is because of a payment issue. To find out chat with them online since it is easiest.

[quote name='Phantom1219']Usually if it is on hold it is because of a payment issue. To find out chat with them online since it is easiest.[/QUOTE]

It says estimated ship date July 5th, but order status on hold, is it because of July 4th holiday?

Just as a heads up, there's no tax if you ship to Washington DC, So you get $77 off the regular price of $427(tax included) for a total of $349.

[quote name='studfool']can you buy the warranty at any time from microsoft or like is their a time limit b4 you can't buy them anymore?[/quote]
any time aslong as you dont register it.

[quote name='battleroyal33']My order has been shipped and has an estimated arrival date of 7.6.06[/QUOTE]

what day did you order and approx what time?

it shouldnt have shipped over the weekend i dont think, and not the next 2 days b/c of july 4th

mine is still on hold :(

estimated SHIP date of july 5th

awww, looks like this deal is no longer in service, i went there and put in teh code and hit apply but it was still $399. and overstck doesnt have any in stock ironically. damnnit just when i wanted one too.

Overstock is OOS because of the $312 deal, I got one and I'm a happy camper. :applause: Happy that I save a lot of money, but not happy that I'm spending a lot of money now. :cry:

bread's done
Back