Xbox 360 E 250GB Holiday Value Bundle $250 + $50 Amazon GC @ Amazon

Mikocouch

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
Xbox 360 E 250GB Holiday Value Bundle, includes Halo 4 & Tomb Raider $250 + $50 Amazon GC

020404b.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-250GB-Holiday-Value-Bundle/dp/B00FATRKOK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1382342896&sr=8-1&keywords=xbox+360+holiday+bundle

Xbox 360 E 4GB $179.00 + $25 Amazon GC

020387b.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-4GB/dp/B00D9EPI38/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1382343014&sr=8-1&keywords=xbox+360+4gb

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks like the XBox 360 250GB S Console is showing the same promotion as well for its Spring Bundle. Was planning on getting a new console and $200 was the price point I was waiting for. :whistle2:k

Wondering if I should jump on this now or wait till Black Friday to see if it goes lower. 

It looks like the XBox 360 250GB S Console is showing the same promotion as well for its Spring Bundle. Was planning on getting a new console and $200 was the price point I was waiting for. :whistle2:k

Wondering if I should jump on this now or wait till Black Friday to see if it goes lower.
If the Gamestop ad is any indication, it looks like the 250GB holiday bundle will be $200 on BF at all retailers, so this is about the same as long as you don't mind having your $50 tied up in Amazon credit.

I'm surprised this isn't getting more attention.  I am still rocking a white noisy Jasper 360, so this was a good time to upgrade.  I got the Spring Value bundle with the Slim, as I've read the build quality and connection options are superior.  

FWIW, the MS store is also offering a similar deal, and they too have Spring Value bundles in stock.

bestbuy is offering this deal too. if you can wait till black friday for the $200 price, i would wait.

This a pretty sweet deal. I picked up an E Holiday Bundle to replace my old style RE5 Red 360. Now I'm wondering if I should get the S with the Spring Bundle instead since those games are more interesting. Tough life decisions.

This a pretty sweet deal. I picked up an E Holiday Bundle to replace my old style RE5 Red 360. Now I'm wondering if I should get the S with the Spring Bundle instead since those games are more interesting. Tough life decisions.
you should have gotten the s slim spring bundle, since it is bettery quality

I'm surprised this isn't getting more attention.
If you don't care about the X1 being out in 30 days and PS3 in 23, yeah, I can see this as being a great deal. Only better deal would be is if you favor the PS3 more since you could have had GTA5+500 gig PS3 for $230ish multiple times. Actually the GTA bundle broke Microsoft's streak of winning 32 consecutive months in the US.

I got a 360 Gears bundle but I plan on buying the E down the road when I can get a 4GB version for $100 or less as "back up" once the X1 is out long enough and MS decides to discontinue them. Hopefully they do hit $99 MSRP...

bread's done
Back