XBOX 360 E3 Faceplate $250!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='masha']Wait another 2 weeks and it will be up to $500.[/QUOTE] I think that in a couple of months knock-offs will be made looking just like this one.

I must admit, this is the best faceplate that i have seen. All the other ones are crap.... but it is definitely not worth 250 bucks.

[quote name='anubis20']I think that in a couple of months knock-offs will be made looking just like this one.[/QUOTE]

In a few month Microsoft will reprint them and add "UN" to the word limited.

Quick. Someone color on their white faceplate with crayon. Then on the auction title and description, CLEARLY say "THIS IS DRAWN IN CRAYON AND IS NOT THE REAL THING."

I bet it still gets $100+.

I would have suggested marker but that would look much too convincing.

[quote name='The auction']
Make your friends envious with this rare, hard to find item!
[/QUOTE]

I can see that conversation now.

Friend> Cool faceplate.
You> YESH, IT IS TEH SUPAR LEEMETID, I BOTS IT FOR 2 HUNNARD DORARRS
Friend>......Can I play Halo 3 now?

Q: that is not the E3 Xbox 360 faceplate, your lying

A: Um...actually it is. If you think I'm lying don't bid - easy as that. But notice my rating of ONE HUNDRED PERCENT. You still think I'm lying?

:rofl:

[quote name='Bezerker']Could've sworn i saw a story about how the E3 faceplates wont even fit the 360...[/QUOTE]
Same here, Microsoft made changes to the final product or something (or so they say)

[quote name='Bezerker']Could've sworn i saw a story about how the E3 faceplates wont even fit the 360...[/QUOTE]

I believe this is correct.

bread's done
Back