XBOX 360 Elite - Cheapest = ?

[quote name='AZPunisher']As little as I possibly can.[/QUOTE]

how much and u can pm

[quote name='SpitFire158']I don't think he's looking to spend as much as your offering it for :roll:[/QUOTE]

that price is for the bundle

[quote name='AZPunisher']anyplace that isn't full of ChoMos?[/quote]

There are tradeoffs for getting a good deal. I've met tons of nice people via Craigslist and bought dozens of items for well below street/eBay value; especially with our slowing economy, people need rent, insurance, car payments, etc. bad.

Honestly, you act like you're going to be able to walk into Circuit City/Best Buy/Toys R Us and have one of their oh-so-knowledgeable salespeople offer you an Elite for $200? Keep dreaming; you gotta do the legwork in order to get the "cheapest possible".

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Wlogan31']Wow...what a deal...:roll:[/QUOTE]

400shipped for the ELITE and 30 for the extra controller w/battery pack and charging cable

[quote name='starmask2k3']400shipped for the ELITE and 30 for the extra controller w/battery pack and charging cable[/quote]

How about $400 for both?

[quote name='SpitFire158']How about $400 for both?[/QUOTE]

how about 415 for both

Ebay would be your best bet ... i got mine for 100$ just the elite core .....W/ ring of death & microsofts now 3 years warrenty you can get it fixed for free and get the elite harddrive for anothier 100$ and there you go an elite for bout 200$

[quote name='starmask2k3']how about 415 for both[/quote]
You don't sell many things do you? Even $400 for both is a crap deal. Try EBay if you actually want one Spitfire. You can get a used one for less than $300. I have some friends in the resale business (they buy open items and such) and I scored a Premium 360 from them for $250 new (some box damage). Now they sell elites for $300. Just search around

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back