XBOX 360 Elite, Extra Wireless Controller, & Fuzion Frenzy 2 $479.99 + tax free ship

ive been watching that cc site for a while now and its been oos for some time

edit.. it apparently lets you place the order though

i wish bb would get this back in stock!

i dont see the warranty options

If i just bought this from circuit city last week would i be able to go back instore, show the receipt and get the full package?

if only that 10% coupon would work....id jump on it.

Restrictions says no gaming hardware then specifically xbox 360 later if gaming hardware wasn't enough

Shows up as in stock for me, for those still interested.

I can't make up my mind. I want a 360, but I'd rather get it at Costco, because of their insanely good return policy (breaks four years down the road? No problem, here is your money back...), but their bundles are overpriced and they don't have any non-bundled, at least not here.

when you guys say its shows in stock,,, do you mean you can just add to cart?

ive always been able to add to cart but it always clearly shows the red x for sold out instore and online

oh, well son of a bitch...

I just bought the Gears of War Premium 360 bundle from them a few weeks ago for $499.

So I could have gotten the bigger badder 360 for $20 cheaper.

That's some shit...

if you already bought a 360, price match it. I got my elite on April 29th, and I just went back to BB yesterday to get that free controller and game.

Guys let me say its not a bad deal but the warranty sucks. Buy it at COSTCO where you will get the lifetime warranty! It was for $528 and comes with a play charge and extra controller. I know its 50 bucks more. But costco lifetime warranty trump the 200 you would have to pay at CC or Best buy for only 2 years.

[quote name='msuna']Guys let me say its not a bad deal but the warranty sucks. Buy it at COSTCO where you will get the lifetime warranty! It was for $528 and comes with a play charge and extra controller. I know its 50 bucks more. But costco lifetime warranty trump the 200 you would have to pay at CC or Best buy for only 2 years.[/QUOTE]

My 2 year warranty at BB only cost me $40, not 200.

[quote name='guyver2077']i think its more for the elite... maybe 100[/QUOTE]
$80. I was offered it when I picked mine up last week.

[quote name='akilshohen']if you already bought a 360, price match it. I got my elite on April 29th, and I just went back to BB yesterday to get that free controller and game.[/QUOTE]
Oh! I completely forgot that they do that. Yeah, I'm gonna give this a shot. Thanks.

check with your credit card company. You may get an extended warranty at no charge just for using your card. I initially bought the 360 Elite with my Discover card which I found has no extra warranty. I called my Wells Fargo Visa and found they offer you an extra year coverage at no charge. I brought back the Elite and bought it with my Visa.

[quote name='grap3fruitman']$80. I was offered it when I picked mine up last week.

Oh! I completely forgot that they do that. Yeah, I'm gonna give this a shot. Thanks.[/QUOTE]
yeah, it's It's $80. If you do a PM, you better do it before the 29th if you bought it then. The deal runs until sat, but our 30 days run outthis week, and it may be difficult to do it afterwards.

[quote name='guyver2077']has anyone ordered this even though it says oos?[/QUOTE]

I had a bad experience to share though it's probably just random event. I ordered the elite at circuitcity.com when it's OOS. The process went through fluently and the FEDEX delivered the box the day after. But, when I tried to open it. It's empty!!!
The FEDEX just delivered an empty box for me. I wondered if this is anything to do with the OOS online but I felt really bad when I waited whole day at home for it.

I know they made recent changes, but I'm not sure if they generally said "electronics". I think the changes were mostly aimed at the television market.

[quote name='coldwine']Isn't Costco warranty on electronics now 2 years?[/quote]

Costco return policy:

Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. Exceptions: Televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, iPOD / MP3 players and cellular phones must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund.

[quote name='coldwine']I guess it was supposed to be double-boxed?[/QUOTE]

Yes, it should. The FEDEX delivered an empty box without the xbox 360 box inside.

Again, costco warranty is longer than 2 years... Even so that 80 dollar extra warranty for 2 years makes it more $$$ and what happens after 2 years? Plus that is the best buy warranty. The circuity city warranty is $200 or at least 100 and THIS DEAL IS FROM CC. Amex doubles your warranty as well. Still, might be a hasle to deal with in the future. I got a full refund from Costco on my last broken 360 bought launch day. Unfortunately costco is out of the elite bundles on their site.

[quote name='guyver2077']ok so its $80 then?

i have yet to been able to get one at bb... and its been out of stuck for a while on the bb site.. damn them!![/QUOTE]
Dude, just walk in and ask them to check in the back. I was just there and did and I got one on the spot. I mean, you could just as much call. That online thing is pretty inaccurate.

Edit: Best Buy wouldn't honor it. Damn it.

Thanks for posting this deal...I went to CC showed them my reciept for the elite i bought last week ...and i got my free controller and game...Took them awhile to do it because there wasnt any elites instock

If you bought an Xbox 360 Elite at Circuit City get down to your store ASAP and bring your receipt. They will give you the free controller and Fusion Frenzy under their 30 day price guarantee. I just got back from my store with my freebies. They just had to adjust the ticket and make it work. I bought mine on launch day so the last day to price match is TODAY.

ok i may go through with this cc order and its showing up for instore pickup...

question.. will they ask me to add warranty to the system when i go pickup the system? online the warranty shows up as $100 but you guys are saying its 80

i applied for the cc rewards visa as well so ill prob use that..

is their warranty as good as bb's? meaning i can walk in store at any time within 2 years and exchange the system no questions asked?

edit.. crap now all my local stores show oos..... fuck!

I just got a 360 through the CC sale and the warranty from Microsoft is only $49.90 for 2 years. So that's a total of 3 years of warranty (1 year standard + the 2). If people just want to make sure their 360 will be fixed if it breaks, why not go the cheaper route through MS and just pay $50? The turnaround time on repairs is pretty quick and you're guaranteed to get a working system back from them.

[quote name='mmn']I just got a 360 through the CC sale and the warranty from Microsoft is only $49.90 for 2 years. So that's a total of 3 years of warranty (1 year standard + the 2). If people just want to make sure their 360 will be fixed if it breaks, why not go the cheaper route through MS and just pay $50? The turnaround time on repairs is pretty quick and you're guaranteed to get a working system back from them.[/quote]

because i dont want to get back a refurb.. i rather walk into a store and get a brand new one

fuck now its not letting me used the cc card i recently applied for....

i dont actually have it yet..

edit.. and fuck i missed out again.. its not in stock for shipping anymore... fucking cc

[quote name='guyver2077']fuck now its not letting me used the cc card i recently applied for....

i dont actually have it yet..

edit.. and fuck i missed out again.. its not in stock for shipping anymore... fucking cc[/QUOTE]

You can use the card but you will have to call customer service. You can actually go down to the store and explain it to the salesperson. When I worked there I had a friend buy something with his card he had not received yet. The salesperson had to call the credit card's phone number and get the credit card number because they wouldn't let him have the number until he received his actual card but he could use it before he got it.

Well It will let me order one, BUT only for in-store pickup. Not a bad deal really, except the nearest store that has one for pickup is 60 miles away. With gas being $3.49 a gallon, it's not worth it anymore. I called to see if they will do a store-to-store transfer of the system and they said no. So give it a shot, it may work for you.

well my elite mission is over... thsi morning it showed up in stock at cc and i hauled ass over there...

had to work for the free controller and ff2.. but i got it..

also got them to charge my cc account even though i didnt have the actual card..i kinda regret getting the cc plan though

im calling stores everywhere and they say they are out of stock,

can someone tell me how to find one nearby or when it restocks online for shipping

i used this...

http://xbox360tracker.com/elite/

today is the last day to get the free controller and fuzion frenzy 2 though..

cc warranty sucks compared to bestbuy..the only reason i got it is because i thought i could take it instore and exchange it whenever i want but thats not the case... i should of just went with the microsoft warranty... o well hopefully if i ever have to use it cc will actually just send me a new system

that website says that its in stock! someone please help me because if this is the last day, i need to get the order in.

where does it say its the last day?

and does it go in stock and out of stock frequently? (like in the period of 1 day)

bread's done
Back