Xbox 360 Elite for $15/mo for 36 mo from Aliant

snowsquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
If you are in the maritimes, and get your hi-speed from Aliant, you can get an Elite for $15 per month, over 36 months. That is a total of $540. Basically it is only costing $40 to finance the purchase. If I had any desire to own a 360, I would do this. Though I would wait for the 65nm chips.

I don't think this is time, limited, and I think it has been around for a while, but I haven't seen it mentioned here.

~Shea M

People should stop the rumors about the 65 nm chips solving heating issues/RRODs. The new models with 2 heatsinks and re-designed motherboard have mostly mitigated the RROD issue. The 65 nm chips won't affect the GPU overheating (which was the original issue).

Just an OT comment, as I've seen this misconception quite a bit recently.

While we are OT:

Yes the extra heatsinks have mostly solved the over heating issue. If you think a 65nm chip runs the same temp as a 90nm chip, you need to do research. Also, 'mostly' isn't good enough for some people. Although I agree the majority of people are more than willing to keep financially rewarding a company that is handing them a flawed product. I want a 360, but I will wait.

~S

bread's done
Back