Xbox 360 Elite Holiday Bundle $322 @ Dell.com

Terrenceistheman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
$399 -15% code CTV2$2HX963145 -5% code TP5NV0VMFJ9BCZ = $322

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?sku=A2058347&cs=19&c=us&l=en&dgc=CJ&cid=24471&lid=566643

didn't see this posted anywhere, feel free to remove if it's a dupe

Last edited by a moderator:
Works on software and accessories too. Hmm... would my wife kill me if I picked up RB2 @ $155.03, since it's in my cart.

/When I say "too", I mean the coupons apply to any one qualifying item. Works for RB2.

I tried to use it on the Arcade bundle with the "free game" but it charges you for the game as soon as you apply the coupon. Still not a bad deal if you really want one of those games, but sort of kills the deal if you're just looking for the Arcade system as cheap as possible.

[quote name='mick16']I tried to use it on the Arcade bundle with the "free game" but it charges you for the game as soon as you apply the coupon. Still not a bad deal if you really want one of those games, but sort of kills the deal if you're just looking for the Arcade system as cheap as possible.[/quote]

yeah it is like they did that on purpose

and can u use these codes more than once on the same acc? i would like the xbox, but would like other games and stuff too.

[quote name='Perfect*Ending']I think it's best to go to the store and look for Jaspers rather than buy this and *hope* it's a Jasper. :)[/quote]

ok thanks alot for the advice man...er or is it woman?

[quote name='Guinn3sS']If I go to a store, how can I make sure the 360 I buy has a Jasper chip instead of a Falcon?[/quote]
Check the manufacture date of the console, which is above/below the serial # and is invisible through the opening on the top of the package. You may have to stick your figure into the opening and move the console in order to reveal the date. However, the date by which the production switched to Jasper is in debate.

A sure way to tell is to look at the power brick. If it says 150W, you got a Jasper. I don't think the store will let you open up the console to check it though.

[quote name='Xerostomia']Another 3% off if you use Dell card. I ordered and was to be shipped today, but got delayed till December 11.[/quote]

same here :cry:

[quote name='eau']A sure way to tell is to look at the power brick. If it says 150W, you got a Jasper. I don't think the store will let you open up the console to check it though.[/quote]

i think you can tell on the sticker on the outside too though
it should have that spec on it

Awesome! Thanks
verryhappygif

Dell has the 360 pro bundle with Madden 2009 thrown in as well for $300. Can someone please tell me the difference between the Jasper and Falco chip?

FWIW, got BB to PM an elite system with the printout of the system (my Dell cart showing all discounts applied) I had brought with me. Went to customer service desk and they got a super to come over and they had no problem with the PM. Did not have to take a chance on shipping delays or OOS issues. Good Luck if anyone else tries this, I am sure it is YMMV, but worth a shot. This was in Lafayette, IN store. :D

[quote name='GWIZ2260']FWIW, got BB to PM an elite system with the printout of the system (my Dell cart showing all discounts applied) I had brought with me. Went to customer service desk and they got a super to come over and they had no problem with the PM. Did not have to take a chance on shipping delays or OOS issues. Good Luck if anyone else tries this, I am sure it is YMMV, but worth a shot. This was in Lafayette, IN store. :D[/quote]

Well they would be stupid to not price match.

[quote name='wildcpac']Dell has the 360 pro bundle with Madden 2009 thrown in as well for $300. Can someone please tell me the difference between the Jasper and Falco chip?[/QUOTE]

In a nutshell, the Jasper chips are Microsoft's newest chipset for the 360, which are supposed to further reduce the chance of a RROD from occurring. They also consume less power overall than the Falcon.

The guy at my local best buy (in MA) was about to ring it up then another manager type came over and stopped him. I guess this is just hit or miss.

I used the 5% off code with the Arcade system (and Rock Band 2) to get it for $205 shipped (after tax), which will make a good Christmas present for my brother.

If i remember right if the arcarde was made 8-6-08 or after it is a jasper. But then again, who am i........

[quote name='Terrenceistheman']i think you can tell on the sticker on the outside too though
it should have that spec on it[/quote]

The box doesn't always match the PSU inside. I remember this from the whole 203w to 175w switch.

bread's done
Back