Xbox 360 Eternal Sonata $19.50 eStarland.com

[quote name='the_punisher']Put 360 version in title? You got my hopes up :([/quote]

same here, though I figured it was unlikely to be the PS3 version

cool
icon_smile.gif

thanks OP.

[quote name='slowdive21']does anyone know if all the 360 versions come with the artbook?[/quote]

i have the "regular" version for 360, and it doesn't include any sort of art book.

Just checked Amazon and it's $15.94 right now. Currently checkin-out right now :)

EDIT - Or $23.93 w/shipping from 1Busyman's Inc. :whistle2:(

I'm tempted but I'm waiting on Star Ocean to fill my RPG thirst. May check back when Tales of Vesperia is below $25.

Unless your CC still has some left on clearance, this is a good deal, and considering how hard this game has been to find, might be your last chance to own it.

This is really tempting but I heard that the PS3 version has extra playable characters so I'm going to have to wait for a price drop on that. Have a huge backlog anyways. :(

This is the only RPG I've finished on the next-gen systems, out of Blue Dragon, this, Infinite Discovery, and others.

Great game, it's good stuff.

[quote name='LilPaintballer']http://www.estarland.com/Xbox360.product.28941.html

I ve been racking up credit there and noticed this nice deal. I m not sure if i will get the game since it doesn't look like something that is short, long games tend to bore me and i never finish them... wasting my money[/quote]

Depends on your definition of short, like most newer rpgs this is around 20-30 hours.

bread's done
Back