xbox 360 for 299.99 today only?

I'd stay very, very far away from this.

"Connect up to 4 wireless game controllers Online optimization - The XBox 360 is Wi-Fi ready (802.11a, b and g), has a built-in Ethernet port and has out-of-the-box access to Xbox Live Full digital media support. "

They are clearly misrepresenting this console.

Oh and here's their reseller rating:
http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Just_Deals

Six-Month Rating: [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]0.83 / 10[/FONT]

RUN AWAY! :)

Cursor brings up a very good point to those considering getting in on these 'deals.' Always, always check resellerratings for reviews about the company, and if you don't see them at all on the site, do not shop there.

Case in point, here's a review of what you're getting from this site:
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Beware of this company--I was not careful. They sell a bunch of refurbished products and the quality of them is terrible.

elivery is great but quite often the product has to be returned for replacement or credit. The cost of returning the product makes it no longer a bargain.

I have purchased new 2Wire products from them with great results but the refurb products are usually junk.

Personally, I would never buy from this company.
[/FONT]

I have bought a lot of stuff from them and have been very pleased but I would not by a refurb 360 because you got a 50% chance it will f up. Have had 3 360s since it first came out. My 2cents.

[quote name='Cursor']I'd stay very, very far away from this.

"Connect up to 4 wireless game controllers Online optimization - The XBox 360 is Wi-Fi ready (802.11a, b and g), has a built-in Ethernet port and has out-of-the-box access to Xbox Live Full digital media support. "

They are clearly misrepresenting this console.

Ummm..... The system is Wi-Fi ready it doesn't say it has built in Wi-Fi, ready just means that it is an option. I don't care but just wanted to point that out. Also you will have out of the box access to xbox live via ethernet.

[quote name='Cursor']I'd stay very, very far away from this.

They are clearly misrepresenting this console.[/QUOTE]
Where are they misrepresenting the console? All that info looks right to me. Well, actually, it's also 802.11 n ready, but "n" really isn't a "standard", technically.

i'm ordered plenty of stuff from justdeals before and have had only one problem and that was when i tried to cancel 2 orders that i made with google checkout

i would never buy a used 360 ever again because #1 they are already prone to breaking down pretty often and #2 the serial number is registered to whoever owned it before and the only way to change that is for them to call M$ and tell them to "unregister" it which is pretty much impossible

so if your used 360 breaks(like mine did) you won't be able to have M$ repair it and will have to go to a third party

bread's done
Back