Xbox 360 for $380 @ Wal-Mart YMMV?

Worseley

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
I thought this was a fluke... but I've found 3 Wal-marts in the St Louis Area that have the premium Xbox 360's for $380 w/ a reduced label over the old one with "as advertised" on it.

I'm not sure what advertisement they're talking about. It's not in the mailer or circular that I picked up.

I picked one up for a friend, came to $408 after tax, so it's probalby not as good as the $360 for a 360 that I've seen all over the place on the internet, but if you bought your 360 from Wal-mart recently and have the recept then you can get $20 back towards something else.

If anything, you can get another store to price match, then use something like the 10% coupon.

[quote name='xrickyb86x']i believe this was posted before.[/QUOTE]

So, it's news to me.

Thanks for the info OP, I might have to go check out my local store, it never hurts to look. They just finished re-modeling and might have some stuff on clearence anyway.

My dad worked for wal-mart years ago, so maybe I can get one of his old employee friends to spread the 10% love for me, and kill the tax, $0.0925 to the dollar here in TN, ouch. Basically $35.

bread's done
Back