Xbox 360 for only $100, DS Lite for only $75 - plus N64, GC, GB, SNES, and DS games

Unickuta

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
All cartridge games are cart only unless otherwise noted, and all disc games are complete unless noted. Shipping is $2 for the first game and $1 thereafter.

GBC:

Link's Awakening DX: $12
Dragon Warrior: Monsters: $10
Mega Man II: $7

GC:

Luigi's Mansion (Non-PC): $14
Mario Party 5 (Disc Only): $14

N64:

Banjo-Kazooie: $11
Donkey Kong 64: $12
Majora's Mask: $16
Mario Party 3: $20
Mortal Kombat 4 (Complete): $15

DS:

Pokémon Platinum (Complete): $22
Nintendo DS Lite: Black, with stylus and charger, good condition: $75. More games available on request.

SNES:

Actraiser (w/manual): $8
Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest : $14
The Lion King: $5
Tecmo Super Bowl III -- Final Edition: $10

Xbox 360:

NBA 2K10: $9

Also...

Xbox 360 Pro: $100

You get:

- Xbox 360 white console, no HDMI
- One white Wireless Controller
- Composite Cables
- Power Brick/Cables
- 20 GB HDD

There are a few caveats with the system. After my 360 broke somewhere between one and two years ago - I don't remember when - I was sent this 360 as a replacement. I don't know if it was new or refurbished when I got it.

Also, every time I open the tray or close it, the 360 makes this weird grating sound. It has happened continuously for about a month and a half. Sometimes when the disk pops out, it is still spinning in the tray for a little bit. I have meticulously checked the discs for scratches, but so far I haven't found any. I think it only spins when you eject the game during gameplay, though. It works perfectly - I haven't ever had any problems playing the games.

I don't and never have left the system on for extended periods of time, nor do I use the console to watch movies. Well-ventilated house, non-smoker, etc...

To be safe, I'm going to be selling this console as-is. It works now, maybe this isn't a problem, but I don't know for in the future how long it will hold up.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='shrike4242']Hello and welcome to trading on CAG. As a new trader please read the Trading Guidelines and the CAG Guide to Trading and Selling if you have not already done so.

Typically users with 0 FB will be asked to send their items before receiving their end of a trade or payment from a sale. This is the policy of most established traders here at CAG.[/quote]

Yeah, I've read them and I'll be sending first. A lame excuse to bump!

I'm pretty sure I have a complete copy of Rush 2049 around here somewhere. It probably has some scratches though, let me look around to see if I can find it.

bread's done
Back