xbox 360 for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhinoryan905

CAG Veteran
Feedback
3 (60%)
i am selling a core xbox 360 new never been opened make me a offer i accept paypal and checks only but i need to get money before i send out the system the offer needs to be more than $650 i am not letting it go and cheaper than that

[quote name='rhinoryan905']i am selling a core xbox 360 new never been opened make me a offer i accept paypal and checks only but i need to get money before i send out the system the offer needs to be more than $650 i am not letting it go and cheaper than that[/QUOTE]

Good luck with that amount. They are now going for less than that on eBay.

Edit: Looks like premiums are selling for around $525 and cores less than $400 judging by the most recent completed auctions.

[quote name='docvinh']I'm going to be accused of threadcrapping, but you're not going to get that here.[/QUOTE]

theres threadcrapping, and then there's honesty.
But he can ask for whatev er he wants - who knows though - somebody may really want one

[quote name='jcp4322']good luck, I've seen cores all over the last few weeks[/QUOTE]

same here, loads at my walmart and i didn't see any for the past 2 months.

Let's see here:

3 feedback.
Core system (cost $299 + tax) for $650 or more, paid via check or Paypal, and you want money up front.

I can't say this any more plainly:
You're fucking nuts to think you're going to get that here, at this stage of the launch. Go peddle it on Ebay.

Absurd price. Shave a little over $275 off and it might be reasonable.

Wow i just sold a new PREMIUM one with extra controller and play and charge kit sealed for $540 shipped priority COD right before Xmas. I might have been able to make more on ebay but didnt go that route.

Good luck with that sale of yours..

Go do Craigslist a lot of offers will come by way of money order!!

people_goodluck.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back