XBox 360 + Free Game and $20 Gift card @ BB

TRU deal much better than BB deal. At least you get $100 free GC & you can buy any game you wanted. (Need for Speed: Most wanted $15 after $5 off coupon + $25 GC = $40 values) Unless Local BB have XBOX360 with Free & Free $25 GC then Pricematch with TRU this Sunday & Get extra $100 GC.

I'm going to Best Buy today to pick this deal up. I'd buy from Toys R US, but they don't sell replacement warranties. I was told on the phone it would cost $50 for one, but I'd rather play it safe then have an issue and have to deal with Microsoft.

[quote name='ryanflucas']I'm going to Best Buy today to pick this deal up. I'd buy from Toys R US, but they don't sell replacement warranties. I was told on the phone it would cost $50 for one, but I'd rather play it safe then have an issue and have to deal with Microsoft.[/quote]

as far as i know the TRU warranty is 3rd party, u can't take it back to the store and you have to ship it to some company, not MS. a guy was trying to sell me one, but i would much rather get the official warranty from MS for 2 yrs than have to deal w/ some unknown 3rd party

bread's done
Back