Xbox 360 Frontlines Fuel of War - CE

racerman8

CAGiversary!
I search the internet and didn't see this being release in North America. I order this on Amazon when it was deal of the day. I just received the shipment, and it was a 360 CE. Is this a packing error?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='racerman8']I search the internet and didn't see this being release in North America. I order this on Amazon when it was deal of the day. I just received the shipment, and it was a 360 CE. Is this a packing error?[/QUOTE]

According to Wikipedia: "Players who ordered Frontlines from online retailer Amazon.com were given a limited edition Collector's Tin." It doesn't mention it at all on Amazon.com though, so that's a little weird.

[quote name='rainking187']According to Wikipedia: "Players who ordered Frontlines from online retailer Amazon.com were given a limited edition Collector's Tin." It doesn't mention it at all on Amazon.com though, so that's a little weird.[/quote]

it WAS on amazon for pre order

[quote name='rainking187']According to Wikipedia: "Players who ordered Frontlines from online retailer Amazon.com were given a limited edition Collector's Tin." It doesn't mention it at all on Amazon.com though, so that's a little weird.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the information.

bread's done
Back