Xbox 360 Game Cases??

Layziebones

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
I would like to buy some Xbox 360 cases to replace a few Gamestop cases I have. Does anyone know where I can buy a few of these cases that are new or like new? Thanks!

Whenever I need a X360 case, I just buy A BK game, But if you're looking for a case with specific instruction booklet and liner, I'm not sure where to look.

[quote name='someguy2222']Whenever I need a X360 case, I just buy A BK game, But if you're looking for a case with specific instruction booklet and liner, I'm not sure where to look.[/quote]

Oh no, I'm just looking for some regular 360 cases that don't have manuals and artwork.

[quote name='Layziebones']I would like to buy some Xbox 360 cases to replace a few Gamestop cases I have. Does anyone know where I can buy a few of these cases that are new or like new? Thanks![/QUOTE]

I always ask at my local movie rental place. They have stuff stolen sometimes and after a while they throw the cases away. I get 1 or 2 here and there.

when i was at college the blockbusters and hollywoodvideos would just give me 2-3 cases each time i asked. its actually easier this gen because last gen when i would ask for a playstation or gamecube case they would just give me a black case thinking they were all the same. now i say "oh no the clear smaller cases, like blu-ray cases but clear"

[quote name='someguy2222']Whenever I need a X360 case, I just buy A BK game, But if you're looking for a case with specific instruction booklet and liner, I'm not sure where to look.[/QUOTE]
Sneak King is $0.50 at GS after the half-off sale. Just a thought.

bread's done
Back