Xbox 360 game info

aking2879

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hi everyone, just got back into gaming. I quit gaming almost all together when the PS3 and 360 came out. I decided to get a 360 the other day because they are so cheap and the games used are super dirt cheap. Any must have games that I am missing on my Haves and Wishlist? I pretty much know nothing about any of the new games and any info would be greatly appreciated.

I've been going kind of crazy with buying used games on the walmart website the last few days. 

Make sure to watch the XBL (Xbox Live) thread in the Video Games Bargain section. There have been some decent digital sales on games and DLC (Downloadable Content) on the virtual marketplaces (assuming you have your system connected to the internet). Dead Space was on sale for $2.99 just last week, for example.

There is also a PSN (Playstation Network) thread if you have a Playstation 3, which will also alert you to sales occurring for virtual games and content.

I realize this does not directly answer your question, but many older, excellent titles have Digital Copy sales now, which could allow you to get them cheaply if you'really just getting into the Xbox 360 / PS3 generation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. I still have a huge backlog from last gen. If you haven't played 360 or PS3, you quite literally have years worth of great games available at super cheap prices. Enjoy!

Get that Bioshock/Oblivion bundle if it's still around. Gears franchise and Red Dead Redemption are a must. Mass Effect trilogy, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 1 & 2. Rainbow Six Vegas, Orange Box/Portal 2. Oh man F.E.A.R. and the Batman games.

Ton of awesome digital arcade games too:
Castle Crashers
Dust
Minecraft
Worms
Geometry Wars
Pac-Man Championship Edition
Resident Evil HD
Crysis HD
Catan

Just to name a few.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the suggestions guys I'm gonna check out those digital games now. I just have a 360 now but I think I'm eventually going to get a Ps3 too. Brand new to both systems. I was a huge RPG fan of the PS2 but when the Ps3 and 360 came out i discovered WOW and I put down console gaming. The games used are so cheap on walmart its ridiculous. 

bread's done
Back